Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

At least be a better bigot, and educate yourself some. The Hyundai is a Korean company, not Japanese.

And the Toyota Highlander and the Hyundai Sante Fe are built in the USA dickhead.

Wikipedia says the pre 2009 Highlander is assembled in Japan. But I know how unpopular Wikipedia is here :)

At least be a better bigot, and educate yourself some. The Hyundai is a Korean company, not Japanese.

And the Toyota Highlander and the Hyundai Sante Fe are built in the USA dickhead.

This reminds me of this exchange from Porky's:

Tim: Anybody wanna go fly a kite with me tonight? I hear it's great weather for flying KITES! I wonder if there's any KITES around here we can fly!

Brian Schwartz: Hey listen, Cavanaugh. It's not kite, it's KIKE! K-I-K-E, "kike." You know, you're too stupid to even be a good bigot!

2 new-in-box Crydom D1225 SSR.. I bid $1 and won and the guy sold me a second for $3. $5.50 shipping. This is an insanely good deal if you need these, and he's relisted the auction and probably has more... Here's the auction:

NEW in the box Crydom D1225 Solid State Relay - eBay (item 290275899040 end time Nov-23-08 16:11:30 PST)

They sell for ~$30 each at Mouser.