Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

You're going to love it. It's a killer amp when used in almost any setting other than running or walking. Some of them are even better at that than others, but Todd/Pete have never figured out why that is. 'Grats.

yeah, I'm interested in hearing it compared to the baby Stax. Now I need to just find me a decent source... the portable forum at HF is kinda a scary place for me to visit, I'm probably going to have nightmares tonite...

sweet. It is an amazing sounding transport :) there's one cap that is crazy how much difference it makes.

I have a feeling that you will be getting a few PM's about this one. It was a complete impulse buy though since I had made a mental note of the model number and then found a bunch of them at a local audio store today. Time to read that massive thread...

Very curious to hear your thoughts, the screen shots look like it runs software very similar to the Touch.

check out the video on the product page... yeah, it has the same capacitive touch screen. Anyways, I heard a few portable players over the past week or so and they all really sucked... I didn't think they'd suck as much as they did... I cannot believe people this this is hi-fi. My favorite believe it or not was the Sony players. I'll be in China for a month or so around Christmas, so I'll be able to try some of the new Korean / Chinese players that will coming out over the next month or so.

edit: if you'd like to see it, I could always delay your shipment for a week or so and send it along with the Millet for proper cable sizing :)