Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Just bought ~$80 worth of mounting hardware for upcoming projects. Man, nuts, bolts, washers and stuff can really add up.

just looked at my BH BOM and was around $75 fron boltdepot and fastener-express, so yeah it can add up... I'm still missing a few odd sized items too, like black socket drive 105 degree head screws, which are still unobtanium as far as I can tell.

none of those work worth a shit. lol.

lol. actually there was a super cheapie one at wal-mart that did OK. i've tried tons of those and none of them worked well except that cheapie wal mart one. can't remember what it was called.

even it sucked though really.

Yes, these are HP-2, which is one model of the HP 1000 series. There are also HP-1, which have a switch on each ear piece so that you can change the phase, and HP-3, which I've never seen and know little about.

Thanks to everybody for your comments about them. I really shouldn't have bought them but couldn't stop thinking about them ever since I listened to them at MOA. The picture of them on my head is was taken at MOA. It's funny that when I finally decided to buy a pair, I'd be able to buy a pair that I had actually tried. :D