Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

They have some "decent" deals on 16GB refurbs right now at the apple store. I would have gone that route if I hadn't been able to score another 10% off that price. Without knowing how it'll work for me I just couldn't pull a Jacob and go bleeding edge with the 32GB version, yet. :)

My free cash went to shelving units for the basement and garage floor tiles this weekend :)

Once you give in to the inevitable and get a mac mini/duet, the iTouch will be your remote. :)

Time Capsule arrived a day early.

If I can sell my airport extreme N I'd be interested in a time capsule. Curious as to how well it'd work as a home for itunes media files :)

Series one of the World of Warcraft toys.

wow_toys_281x211.jpg

Masterpiece Megatron MP-5

5megbox1.JPG

Nice! Dolls, er action figures. :angel:

Optimus Prime Convoy MP-4

mp04fr.JPG

Unicron Gundam - http://www.gundambase.com/community/news_view.asp?page=1&news_idx=1039

unicon_003.jpg

I must say, Unicron Gundam has got to be the sweetest Gundam I've ever seen. The amount of detail on him is simply amazing. Check that link out for an idea.

High five, I don't feel so stupid now.

Ditto. But I knew as soon as I saw it I would buy it, even though I allowed myself to sleep on it. Looks like it will be a very nice package. But if I could have bought just the vinyl I probably would have done that instead.

But if I could have bought just the vinyl I probably would have done that instead.

Trent is a business man :kitty:

I sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell

I am a hustler baby, I'll sell water to a well

I was born to get cake, move on and switch states

Trent is a business man :kitty:

I sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell

I am a hustler baby, I'll sell water to a well

I was born to get cake, move on and switch states

"I'm not a businessman / I'm a business, man." ;D

Should be cool to have that booklet though. I wasn't expecting much from the "Frozen Sea" Sigur Ros booklet, but I found it to be an awesome addition to the vinyl box. Lots of lovely pictures and a well-written if brief narrative about the band's history that I found quite touching. It definitely enriched my Sigur Ros listening experience. :)

Yeah I know that. I was assuming by 'workflow' you were using it as a part of your job. I was wondering HOW you were doing that, assuming it was for more than internetz.

In my head it's a more useful eeepc, longer battery life, more storage and can do the light computing (web, email) that I would have used an eeepc for. Granted it's smaller, but then again I few that as a bonus, not a bummer.