Head Case Motorsports

VPI

Brent will pay!!!

How is this for outstandingly overcomplicated for getting the wheels on:

Step One - Drive car to train station to take the train two stops to the Hertz store, because they just moved and do not have home pick up yet.  Pick up extended cab Chevy pickup I got with points.

Step Two - Drive truck to my house to load up tires/wheels and deliver them to a NTB I found in the neighborhood.

Step Three - Take truck to garage where car is and exchange so I can bring the car to the NTB for the work.  

Step Four - Take car home when done and get bike to ride back to train garage.

Step Five - Throw bike in the back of the truck and head to NTB to get winter wheels and bring them to my house.

Step Six - wake up Saturday morning to return truck and either train or Uber home to get my car so I can head out to AoA HQ for a luncheon and open house.

• Like 1

Yeah, I did that and it works fine.  I am just sick of it and have to go to a board meeting so I stopped.  I also want to get some locks and possible better looking lugs than the stock Audi ones so NTB will handle that for me.

• Like 1

Damn, Grahame is a true expert.  I will have to think up some kind of prize for your amazing abilities Grahame.

Would need new lugs for spacers, but I think it is mostly strange shadows you are seeing as the tires are pretty much flush now.  10mm would have them outside of the body, not a look I am going for.

Nice shots as usual, Jeff.  

I'm going to try to make the C&C at the Larz Anderson Museum (near Boston) in August and maybe the German Car Day event in October.  Long ago I used to go down to the European Motorcycle Day event and it was always a good time.  

• Like 1