Gas Dryers

shellylh

Yep, no new gas line.  Just hooking up to our old line and connecting a vent (he did provide a new vent). 

He seemed to have a list of prices and quoted us for something that wasn't actually installing a dryer because they didn't have that on their list.  Fuck, I really hate dealing with this kind of stuff.  It is really stressing me out because I feel that I should do something but I really really don't want to do anything more.   Plus I'm really stressed out about a trip (to a conference) I have to take next week.  

Edited by shellylh

It's annoying, but unless you have a good relationship with the plumber there really isn't much to be done. Just chalk it up to experience -- $400 isn't a lot in the grand scheme -- and enjoy the awesome dryer. As you can tell already, the new ones make life easier and work so much faster/better. Sorry you're stressing about the trip but this plumber thing ain't worth the grief in my book.