Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.

Hopstretch

• 2 weeks later...

I literally listened to that song last night, part of "The Morning Lasted All Day: A Retrospective" album.

Oddly (or maybe not) there was something I just loved in that video about Lara St John as she grooves while doing the chorus....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yes - Roundabout (2008 Remaster)

Sometimes a tune will just pop into my head... obviously a staple of classic rock FM radio.

Most of the comments are about JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean on Netflix.

Edited by HiWire
  • Like 2

^^^ LOVED that movie URGH! A Music War!  Some friends and I skipped a class in High School to get a bus into Boston to see in, forgot which theater.  I was already into several of the bands that had clips in it, but it also had several new ones to try out.

I wasn't so much into Devo at the time, as some of that circle of friends were overboard with it.  I have a vivid memory of several of them wearing the red hats and doing the "line dance" that shows in the clip above at the ~2:30 mark....  They've certainly grown on me, but it was a little much in the day.

Edited by skullguise