MIT Shooting - 4/18/13

MexicanDragon

Police are trying to get this fuckface to surrender? Someone should just execute him on the spot justified or not.

There's quite a few people that believe he's "not as guilty" as his older brother, and that he (the younger) was under his (the older's) influence.

And yeah, they need to know if they were working in isolation or not.  And whether or not there are any more bombs.

Maybe not the most efficient way to gather intelligence.

Fully agreed. But right now just in my opinion that is his sole purpose in this world - for information in this despicable, disgusting act of terrorism. If he gets killed after giving up some intel, not a single cell in my body will feel bad for him. Sorry I know it is harsh and inhumame but it is the truth. Don't care if he's "only" 19 or if his cuntbag older brother "influenced" him.

Wait, what?  It's over?  What happened?  EDIT:  Nevermind, see that he's in custody.

Fully agreed. But right now just in my opinion that is his sole purpose in this world - for information in this despicable, disgusting act of terrorism. If he gets killed after giving up some intel, not a single cell in my body will feel bad for him. Sorry I know it is harsh and inhumame but it is the truth. Don't care if he's "only" 19 or if his cuntbag older brother "influenced" him.

Yeah, I can't say it matters to me what his motivations were -- if he was involved in the killing of those 3 people and the maiming of so many others, he deserves what he gets.

Yeah, I can't say it matters to me what his motivations were -- if he was involved in the killing of those 3 people and the maiming of so many others, he deserves what he gets.

Again, I cannot agree more as far as deserving what he gets. I don't care if he had Daddy or Mommy issues, raised in a radical household or was just outright molested and assfucked two-a-days as a kid. He deserves what is coming and I hope it is more brutal than not. They've killed 4 people and negatively affected the lives of countless others. I really cannot see what upside, forgiveness and redemption he is possibly entitled to. 

Edited by raffy

It's weird, at times I've felt like I wanted to see him punished, tortured.  My bizarre thoughts drifted towards a vigilante-type capture, and video-taping a process where pliers or something were used to pull off his appendages one by one for all those who lost lives or limbs.  Play it on the internet for future possible thinkers like this.  "Do this, and we'll find you, and we'll punish you"

That is how sick this made me.....

And as stories flowed in about who he is, his history, and his age, humanity crept back in.

I want to see him punished, I want to understand why - not just from an intelligence-gathering perspective, but from a motivation perspective.  

Nothing will return the limbs and lives lost.  But now it's about breathing, trying to heal, and helping those still in need.

www.onefundboston.com, for all those who can help.  Donated today at work.

This whole day was so surreal and hit close to a former home. I lived in Watertown for two years during law school and one of my former roommates spent the day locked in his home waiting for this shit show to end. Proud of the Watertowm folk who hung in there, especially the homeowner who figured out that Fuckface #2 was in his boat. Brave shit.

post-95-13664314539639_thumb.jpg