Long Layover in O'Hare on 12/14....any suggestions on shit to do?

raffy

On the way to the Philippines on 12/14 I will be in O'Hare from around 8am until my flight at 2pm. I don't plan on waiting the full 6 hours in the airport.....any suggestions on places I can go nearby to pass the time by? As long as it's within reasonable distance via public transportation or cab, I'm game for it. Thanks!

Mike - I have a floating holiday that needs burned before the 31st. Only issue is Allison won't be working from home that day and needs the car. :(

Welcome to come to Oak Park if you'd like. 

Anyplace there for breakfast with cocktails lil bro?

I found another nice looking place here: http://2sparrowschicago.com/

Looking at  their site, that may not work. They don't open till 11:00 and if Raffy has a 2:00 PM flight he probably needs to be back at O'Hare around Noonish. But, we could do one of the two places I mentioned and swing by and pick you up. They open at like 9ish.

Edited by Absorbine_Sr

http://meetattheairport.com/

So the concept is, you are seated next to the person next to you for longer than some dates, might as well make it a date.  You get a movie, food, drink...who knows where it will lead?  Well, alright, you know exactly where it will lead, but...you get my meaning.

Oh, and I just heard this on a news story on mainstream radio.