Everything posted by Voltron
-
What Are You Building Today
And I have a can of Tried & True sitting on the shelf right next to that plastic stuff...
-
RIP someone or another
Wow, I'm going to watch the race later today and that puts a damper on it. RIP Michael
-
What are you EATING right now?
Pre-summer fruits!
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
I acquired 10 boxes of my friends' record collection that I helped amass and listened to daily during high school. Picked a 12" Echo and the Bunnymen for sentimental value and then something else I haven't heard in years. Fun stuff.
-
What are you EATING right now?
Indeed!
-
RIP someone or another
RIP Cecil Taylor https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/06/obituaries/cecil-taylor-dead.html
-
Happy Birthday Sherwood!
Have a good one Tyler! Cheers!
-
March Madness
Disappointing final. Winners won though
-
Happy Birthday Doug (dsavitsk)
Good to know. Same specs but not same geometry. I told you I wanted one!
-
Happy Birthday Doug (dsavitsk)
I'm not sure unique is the right word but I want one of them! "Forrest WW10407125 Woodworker II 10-Inch 40 Tooth ATB .125 Kerf Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor" https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s//ref=mw_dp_a_s?ie=UTF8&k=Forrest
-
Happy Birthday Doug (dsavitsk)
Hope it's been a great day, Cat Whisperer! Cheers!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
This! Win win!
-
What Are You Building Today
Not the greatest pics, but here is the router table Steve and I built, with the horizontal and mortising setups shown below
-
Happy Birthday Voltron!
MY GOD, IT'S FULL OF BEARDS!!!!1!!
-
Happy Birthday Voltron!
Come on Shel, start Beardin'! ™
-
Happy Birthday Voltron!
Cheers everyone! A Very Tall Man is buying new a burger and beer for lunch, so the rainy first day of Spring is looking up! Amazing! Best present ever would be a collection of pics of all my friends wearing one!
-
What are you EATING right now?
-
Which Cooking Are You?
- On Bacon
-
The Live Music Thread
Did fucking annoying tweens and 20-somethings around you sing/scream every word of every of every song like they did when I saw Lorde?
-
Happy Birthday Fitz!
Happy birthday Fitz! Wassup?! Cheers!
-
What Are You Building Today
Milo definitely need help with wardrobe, hair and makeup, but mostly a new director of photogphy
-
Fuck in snow
What the Tall Man said!
-
Happy Birthday Bonnie (Seed Lady)!
Have a great one Bonnie! Cheers!
-
RIP someone or another
RIP Russ. I spent endless hours at Tower during my teens, and I shopped in Tower Records locations in at least three states and on three continents. It was certainly sad when it went under.