Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. I am not sure but I think Todd just posted a pic of the prototype. I really like the no-op-amp symbol up in the corner! I will try to get one on loan if nothing else soon.
  2. I didn't dig into that issue, but I think the Miles Davis stuff may be in that mix as well. That is actually great for me because I missed the first round of Fantasy 45s and that stuff was already sold out. There are also more Blue Notes coming from Music Matters beyond the original 64 titles. Check it out.
  3. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Yeah, but you've come so far since that photo was taken.
  4. I reject The Monkey's attempt to influence my choice! Daft Punk ordered just like Jay told me to. \
  5. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Do you think all that garbage and junk just happened? That takes time and talent, my friend. However, this guy is truly livin' large:
  6. Thanks Stephen.
  7. Random question that I admittedly have not yet researched but my stepfather-in-law has wanted Japanese language flash cards on his iPod for years and has never succeeded. I wondered if the Touch could provide some hope either through apps or just through the larger screen and flexibility with graphics. Anybody know anything useful on this topic? Considering getting him a refurbed Touch if this were something we could accomplish. TIA
  8. This is what the OP said about timing, Saturday being today. I expect he will post them tomorrow even though I was not sure from this post if he was planning to put up some percentage of the pairs earlier.
  9. Prices are probably lower than that at both and either one would be fine for a $100 dinner including apps, drinks and tip.
  10. Resetting the Mike Baker gear sale countdown clock:
  11. She may well know about Gladstones on the beach in Malibu, but it is a great spot. Indoor and outdoor seating about 20 yards from the surf. Good seafood and drinks. Fun stuff. Gift cards available. I love El Chavo Mexican restaurant in West Hollywood, which is a fun spot with lots of wacky decorations and effectively a shrine to Dolly Parton over the bar. It is her favorite spot in LA apparently but the food is fantastic, great margaritas and live music. Unfortunately, they do not have a real website, but call and see if they would do a gift certificate. I bet they would. If I think of more, I will let you know.
  12. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Two birds walking down the street, obviously. And I thought you were a clever lad.
  13. Yeah, I remember you from that weekend too, Mike:
  14. He's obviously a tin-eared galoot with limited experience with quality gear.
  15. <------ Deepak
  16. Luckily I am not in the LA Area, but maybe we could get him to do something cool for CJ09.
  17. There have already been many discussions of this issue on Head-Fi, so check out the search function over there to try to find it. John G has been asked but I don't know what he says. Click on the pic to go to Blackie's site:
  18. Coldplay, who is on Capital Records, was just sued for plagiarism by Joe Satriani. Satriani's copyright infringement suit claims the Coldplay song "Viva La Vida" incorporates "substantial original portions" of his 2004 instrumental "If I Could Fly." Guitarist Satriani accuses Coldplay of plagiarism | Entertainment | Reuters
  19. I agree with Nate. I haven't followed the conspiracy theories on why John G changed the GS1K after those prototypes (which had the proper production wooden cups and giant bagel pads) but there is no doubt in my mind that the cans I heard that weekend were better and quite different from the final production model. Too bad, really, because I like those cans especially on the Blackie Pagano 300B amp. That was a cool ass combo.
  20. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    Thanks Jack. It was really for Snark, and has been posted up this morning without the HC references. I really want to see Ryan in a different setting because I am sure I would enjoy him/them as headliners at the Fillmore or some such.
  21. The sanctimonious fucktard hasn't posted pairings yet.
  22. Nice work! Much improved and the toy image is indeed badass. And Grahame, I am the new No. 2!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.