Everything posted by Voltron
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Yes, it is really hard Chris, but I'm glad your family was together. So sorry for your loss and best to you and your family. Going to add a toast to your dad to the one for Shelly's anniversary.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Congrats is appropriate here -- one for Shelly and one for hubby! Congrats! Going to toast you with Parker's 27 cause that's a lot of years!
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
- slower forum
I like in the airport video where they are tipping the lead guy back and forth and then suddenly turn and start to synchro slo-mo jog toward the crowd passing by. It looks like the passers-by all flinch for an instant like the suits are going to attack. Good stuff.- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Rapscallion Belgian golden.- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
And fuck faulty bottles too. Just left the office after 10pm on friday. That sucks. Family was already going to bed so i stopped at a new brew pub and ordered a pizza from next door because the kitchen is closed. Having their "Easy IPA" which is meh but works for me at the moment. Edit: kicked it up a notch with an Angel's Envy on the side.- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Did it look something like this (except Autumnal not Stateside)? Autumnal is not my favorite Stillwater, but I have not had the barrel aged version. There are plenty of others to look forward to so don't be too saddened.- slower forum
Dinny in his bohemian phase during college.- Liquid Lightning
So I guess cunfartcubed's one friend on DIYAudio is NoNoNoNoNoNo? Nice.- slower forum
Seconded. The synchro slo-mo jog is my favorite move. Especially with poodles.- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
The Stork Club had a 1:1 recipe, so that would have knocked Marc and Shelly right out! I will try with 4:1 and 5:1 to see how those fly, but this creme de menthe changes things enough that you want more not less. A sharper cognac is the other change I will try. A good night, indeed, Squire Doug. I quite liked the Bitch Please, and it went well with whisky to my recollection (as clouded as it may have been).- RIP Christopher Hitchens
I haven't kept up with him or any other journalist but I used to love reading his column in The Nation. Rest and Peace don't seem like appropriate wishes for him. How about: kick ass and take names wherever you are Hitch!- Liquid Lightning
I hope you know this will go down in your permanent record!- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Just got home from work. I'm having a Stinger Cocktail with 3 parts Park cognac and 1 part Tempus Fugit creme de menthe. Tasty but I need to try different proportions.- Belated Happy Birthday, K3cT!
BHBD K3cT! Cheers- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Awesome! Cheers Debbie, and I hope you make it to CA soon to enjoy some more!- JH Audio stuffs
- Happy birthday livewire!
- JH Audio stuffs
Good news, Justin. Any further progress, Tom? Hopefully the 3A is treating you right this time.- 2011 HC Holiday Gift Exchange
How about a human head preserved in bourbon?- Liquid Lightning
And yet you insist on sticking around.... I'm not sure which comments you think are mean spirited -- for example, I don't agree with pigmode (whoever he is) about that quoted language being "scary" -- but I'm not going to whine about it and make prissy comments. If I cared about it, then I would call him on it and state my own belief. Either roll with this place or roll out.- chinese company purchases stax?
I had good luck with Yama's to my recollection, but mostly Todd dealt with them and I have not had difficult issues like repairs and such.- Happy Birthday atothex!
Happy birthday dude! Cheers- 2011 HC Holiday Gift Exchange
- 2011 HC Holiday Gift Exchange
That's ridiculous. You just put the booze in a box and ship it without specifying the contents. Over think much? - slower forum
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.