Everything posted by Voltron
-
World Cup 2014
Agreed on the good game, except for the fact that USA created extremely few chances to score. There were a couple at the end that were encouraging, but damn Germany can control the ball. I'd tell Uruguay to eat a dick, but they just might do it.
- World Cup 2014
-
World Cup 2014
Bradley needs to stop sucking
- And now what did you do TODAY?
- vs.
- California Audio Show (CAS) Aug 15th - 17th, 2014
-
World Cup 2014
The Cannibal strikes again!
- World Cup 2014
- World Cup 2014
-
World Cup 2014
Goal ! Goal ! Goal ! Goal !
-
World Cup 2014
Luckily, we're a scoring machine, though.
- World Cup 2014
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Have you seen the angels? Ironbut is still waiting for a divine visit.
-
World Cup 2014
Go back to sleep, or you're going to be feeling something alright.
-
The Live Music Thread
Oops, pic added above. Here is another from the beginning of the concert entitled "HDR Gone Awry"
-
The Live Music Thread
Waiting for Zoe Keating to start. Stage is pretty bare and yet exceedingly cool.
-
World Cup 2014
I wish Honduras could have pulled it off, but another good match for the most part anyway.
-
DACSes peeps, your opinion please...
I hadn't thought about it, but I will need to do that at some point...
-
World Cup 2014
Just watch the beautiful, beautiful futbal, Grahame.
-
Happy Birthday 909!
Have a great one David! Cheers!
-
Astell&Kern AK240 vs Geek Wave
You're still hurt because he called you a girl.
-
Astell&Kern AK240 vs Geek Wave
Speaking for the weakest people on this site who lack intelligence and are not nearly as quick-witted as Mr. Bear, I say No! Mods, please please please ban him before he crushes us all under the weight of his mighty intellect.
-
RIP someone or another
RIP Horace Silver. Another of the true greats is gone. Heaven just got funkier. I know what I'll be playing tonight.
-
high quality balanced DAC (small-ish, lightweight a plus)
Really? Two threads of fail at once?!
-
Astell&Kern AK240 vs Geek Wave
Cram your O2 and your ODAC as far up your ass as possible and see how that sounds compared to the Geek and Astell options at least as far up your anus.