Everything posted by Voltron
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
That's inspiring Jeff. Congrat to Chad and to you for having an awesome friend!
-
MLB playoffs 2014
Victory selfie with my dad and niece/goddaughter. My dad literally said "when is Spring Training?" and said maybe he should go next year. We're going to break the trend and win in 2015 even though it's an odd year.
-
MLB playoffs 2014
Unfuckingbelievable. Double MVP. Seriously can't believe this.
-
MLB playoffs 2014
MadBum enters with the lead.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Still seems fine. Not hot enough to do damage.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Not a problem, Shelly, seems like enough overhead.
-
MLB playoffs 2014
Let's go Peavy! He had Cain struck out at least once in the first. Oh well, they stranded two so it made them look worse in the end.
-
MLB playoffs 2014
Do you mean Jake Peavy or Tim Hudson? Matt Cain had surgery and is out, but I wish he were available. We may see Bumgarner in relief if there is a game 7...
-
MLB playoffs 2014
Play ball and GO GIANTS!!!
-
MLB playoffs 2014
Best of three series. I like having MadBum pitching the first one.
-
TTVJ Millet Hybrid Phono Stage
I have one and would sell it to you for half that, Jack. I like it fine but Mikey wasn't thrilled when he borrowed it for awhile. I am serious if you want to buy because I have two others in use and don't really need it sitting around.
-
MLB playoffs 2014
Game 3 with my dad
- Happy Birthday luvdunhill
-
MLB playoffs 2014
That sucked but assures that I will see two games this weekend.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
This is disgusting and cowardly. One soldier and one gunman are now dead. Another gunman may be on the loose and there are some victims in the hospital. Sad day for Canada.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Yup, have and like the first two albums also. I've seen him perform more times than I can count.
-
MLB playoffs 2014
Wow. Impressive first game for my Giants! Bumgarner is a machine. Good to see Strickland finish it off cleanly. Three more to go!
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
^great album
- Your recent music purchases
- Happy Birthday Dusty Chalk!
-
What are you EATING right now?
It must take a lot of crab eggs to make a meal! ;-) Enjoy!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Suckage indeed, Shelly. Think good thoughts and hope for the best. And kill with great prejudice.
-
MLB playoffs 2014
I'll be going to 1-3 World Series games, Wayne, and that number will depend on the duration of the series and my ticket partner's game preference. Two times is the most likely number. Should be amazing regardless and I cannot imagine a sweep by either team.
-
Happy birthday, Carl!
Is that the new Seibert Realiser? Have fun celebrating guys!
-
Which Cooking Are You?
Pork schnitzel with quick pickles and lingonberry jam (I didn't make the jam).