Everything posted by Voltron
-
Happy 60th Todd / Skullguise!
Hope you get 60 DACs for your big day so you can DAC roll for years to come! Have a great one Todd! Cheers!
-
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Gobble Gobble. We're doing Thanksgiving tomorrow, which feels weird. Hope everyone else is already in a turkey triptophan coma.
-
Happy Birthday Aura / Bryan!
-
Happy Birthday JP numbers!
I know you're having lots of fun and heading back to the states for more. Wish I were there to help celebrate the first 60! Cheers!
-
Happy Birthday Mikey!
I'm bad with numbers. Can you please explain?
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
You know you can hire people to do that stuff every once in a while, Nate. Well done regardless of the easier alternative. 😎
-
Happy Birthday Mikey!
Have you run out of bottles that match your age or birth year? I guess it had to happen eventually...
-
Happy Birthday Mikey!
-
RIP someone or another
-
Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
Probably instructed by the TV people
-
Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
What a dead crowd! They barely twitched during the song.
-
RIP someone or another
Who can identify the cans in Quincy's home studio, circa 1974? Not I, by the way... RIP to the legend with a legendary name, Quincy Delight Jones, Jr.
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
-
RIP someone or another
Sad. RIP Teri
-
RIP someone or another
Gratefully? RIP Phil
-
RIP someone or another
I cannot think of another Los Angeles Dodger whose death would move me at all, but this is sad. I had heard he was ill because he wasn't broadcasting during the playoffs and he was only 63, which feels very different as close in age as I am. Plus, my dad threw primarily screwballs. RIP Fernando
-
Happy Birthday Marc!
Happy Birthday Marc! Cheers!
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
Long walk indeed. Love 4AD records since the early 80s. The Record Exchange and Tower Records in my home town and Rasputin and Tower and others in nearby Berkeley had a steady supply of all the best stuff.
-
Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
I was unable to sleep at the same time this morning. Almost listened to this when I saw it pop up because I had an air pod in my ear.
-
Happy Birthday Peter aka Dusty Chalk
Party favor noise! Cheers
-
What are you EATING right now?
-
Belated Happy Birthday Peter Iron_Dreamer!
-
Which Cooking Are You?
Wood stove wood fired pizza among the falling leaves. Home made dough, creamed leeks, pancetta and fresh mozzarella.
- Articles
-
What are you EATING right now?