Everything posted by Voltron
-
ecp audio
You are a very creative man. Plus, it would be a great product given the smaller desktop footprint...just sayin'.
-
ecp audio
Would any of these fit in the same size case as the DAC you made for me?
- RIP someone or another
-
What are you EATING right now?
You do have a nice burger there, Brent. Your waist is so much slimmer these days, but your boobs are enormous!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Phone banking for Hillary. Pennsylvania here I come!
-
Animal lovers
- Which Cooking Are You?
That sounds a little...cunty.- Which Cooking Are You?
Nice looking za, Mike. Now I'm hungry- Focal Utopia headphones...with Beryllium driver
Buy Dusty's pair. (Of PS-1s, not dog dick fuckers).- Focal Utopia headphones...with Beryllium driver
I don't think I would ever let go of my PS-1s.- What are you EATING right now?
At least big-legged...- Fuck in snow
I knew Jim was going to enjoy rubbing it in once the snow flew!- Which Cooking Are You?
I have issues with sun dried tomatoes but the parmesan rind might cure all.- Which Cooking Are You?
- Which Cooking Are You?
Thanks guys. I'm eating leftovers right now and it is still pretty darn good.- What are you EATING right now?
Funny looking clear beer, and what's with the olives?- Animal lovers
- Which Cooking Are You?
- RIP someone or another
Dead or Alive singer Pete Burns dead at 57. You spun us round round, Petey, right round. RIP Pete http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/pete-burns-dead-or-alive-singer-dead-at-57-w446467- Animal lovers
This is the true nasty woman! Fuck that cunt. False advertising at a minimum by this shelter and I bet they have money donated with no kill caveats etc. Bring her down and make it known this place is lying to donors.- Which Cooking Are You?
Schnitzel and spaetzel and a couple krauts with broccoli for good health.- Happy Birthday Dusty!
- Which Cooking Are You?
- Happy Birthday Marc!
Have a great one Marc! Celebrate the fact that the Cuban cigars you bring home with you from abroad are now legal! Hurray. Cheers!- Happy Birthday Dusty!
Having a Black Bikini coconut porter in your honor! Have a great one Peter! Cheers! - Which Cooking Are You?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.