Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Exit 420 two-way.
  2. Sucks, this year does. RIP Princess Leia. May the Force be with you.
  3. Hiccup
  4. Hiccup
  5. Have a wonderful time sharing your big day with the rest of the world! I'm sure you're used to it. Cheers!
  6. Have a good one Ken! Cheers
  7. Did the Russian recommend steroids at all?
  8. The OA. Essentially ridiculous. But there are Stax electrostats.
  9. I really like that place but haven't spent enough time there. Have fun!
  10. Voltron replied to jp11801's topic in Meets
    Get off the fence and join us Mike! Are you saying that Raffy thinks he isn't going? We'll remedy that. His people were made to serve, and serve he shall!
  11. Voltron replied to jp11801's topic in Meets
    I'm also ticketed and confirmed. Staying at meet hotel but planning to go to meet on Sunday morning only.
  12. RIP Zsa Zsa, at 99. Couldn't let her hit 100, could you 2016?!
  13. Dr. Henry Heimlich maneuvered to age 96. 2016 decided that was enough. RIP to a real lifesaver.
  14. No, it's Ramen Gaijin in Sebastopol.
  15. I recommend vehicles with a minimum of three wheels from now on, Ken. Heal well.
  16. RIP Dr. Bombay, aka Colonel Crittenden, aka Bernard Fox. 2016. The year that keeps on taking.
  17. Spicy tan tan raven last night with Mikey. Forgot I took a picture.
  18. Not Beely. Or in addition, perhaps.
  19. RIP beautiful Pongo.
  20. I'm glad you got the humor -- "I hate meeces to pieces" was a tag line from a random cat and mouse cartoon called Pixie and Dixie and Mr. Jinx. Your English is extremely good, but given that you want to correct the spelling you should also change spieces to spices (and reciepes to recipes while you're at it). ;-) I still think "flanked spieces" would be an awesome forum nickname. Dusty?
  21. I hate flanked spieces to pieces.
  22. You sound so calm, Steve. I would be freaking the fuck out! Hoping for good news in the morning. And Claire had some Norco recently and it was no big thing. Don't be afraid to use it if you are in pain.
  23. Voltron replied to jp11801's topic in Meets
  24. Voltron replied to jp11801's topic in Meets
    Yay Jim! Did you read my marathon post, Nate or was it tl;dr?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.