Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Do Bluetooth mice work with iPad?
  2. Thanks for your two very kind offers and I will be in touch! Of course I have to be able to type screeds! Do people think the iPad keyboard is not worthy of lengthy typing sessions? And my current trackpad isn't just clunky, it has Parkinsons. Often impossible to click on buttons, etc. I am now using a separate magic trackpad or whatever it is called, which isn't a handy option.
  3. Use case is to be my only full sized computer that is able to be mobile. I have an iMac in my home office space and a Mac Mini that I am trying to get out of my audio setup. I would use the new device moving around the house and obviously on travel and when away from the house. I would want to watch video content on it for sure. I would not truly need all of the power of the Macbook but I am used to having a true laptop. I use my phone extensively for email and web time, and these days I usually don't even take the Air on short trips, but that is certainly in part because I hate it and the trackpad is dying. Not sure if that helps on the advice side, but it kind of adds up to the iPad as I read it back to myself...
  4. My old Macbook Air is pathetic and will be scrapped soon. I am considering the Macbook Pro with touch bar versus an iPad Pro with keyboard/pencil because I do not want or need both. Would Shelly or Adam or others who have both please speak up with which one they would pick if they only wanted one?
  5. This again. So sorry Todd.
  6. Voltron replied to TMoney's topic in Sports Talk
    This has been fun so far.
  7. Happy birthday Özgür! Cheers!
  8. Inconceivable!
  9. Wayne hit it. RIP Gregg. Fuck 2017.
  10. Which lane would Tice use:
  11. RIP James Bond/Simon Templar/etc. Roger Moore was the first Bond I remember from childhood / teen years. The Saint was another favorite back then. Agree with Stretch that the cunt in the bomb vest gets nothing but disgust and is not worthy of naming. RIP to the victims and families of this utterly senseless act.
  12. I cannot top Mikey's image, although I wish there was a torn bush on that cake. Happy birthday to the 7th tallest Mensacan. Cheers!
  13. Nice comeback Ottawa! Game 7 it is!
  14. Congrat to the Preds. It was awesome
  15. Have a great one Raffy! Cheers!
  16. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    Nice!
  17. While I do have fond memories of killing a bottle of Farclas 105 on a camping trip years ago, I wanted to make sure Gary realizes that it is a Scotch whisky, not an Irish whiskey.
  18. Veal schnitzel, spaetzel, cucumber salad and ligonberry jam (I didn't make the jam).
  19. Oh well. Fuck a duck.
  20. Worst power play evar. Preds were so flat and then the wild last minute goal to tie after they acted like the puck was out of play. Maybe the Preds can keep the momentum going in OT.
  21. Gary, if your buddy likes Jameson them it would be cool to get him a really pricey single bottle like the great suggestion from Bryan, or else a few bottles of Irish ranging from $50 to $100 a bottle so he could try more of them. Redbreast 12 at $50 Redbreast 12 cask strength at $70 Green Spot at $70 Yellow Spot at $100 There's lots of other options but maybe that is a start. Mike Baker can certainly point you to the right shop...
  22. I was going to say that I heard their first album was good, so it is good to have confirmation.
  23. The bass playing sister made such bizarre faces during the SNL performance that I couldn't focus on the music.
  24. Have a great one Chris! Cheers!
  25. She bought the Honda Shitbox[emoji769] before talking to me again. I'm OK with it -- $3500 for a relatively short term car with minimal driving isn't too risky. And it is the 1.8L SL model Shitbox[emoji769] so it has fancy keyless entry, power locks and windows, and GPS and such. Ooh, doubling down on K cars is really amazing! Must have bought them on the same day. My buddy from Texas had one in my first years as a lawyer. We always called it the FBI standard issue unmarked car, and eventually a car raced up next to us at a stop light and asked if we were cops. When we said No, the dude looked panicked and took off looking for an actual cop.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.