Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Torpedo

High Rollers

Everything posted by Torpedo

  1. I don't believe you, Dan
  2. Most snobs are just ridicule. Is there an English word for vitola meaning just that, the tape with the brand name/logo around the cigar? BTW, don't the snobs say "puro" for cigar?
  3. but but but it's the Spanish word for that, I know no other
  4. RIP David
  5. The Hollywood String Quartet - Schoenberg and Schubert
  6. What do the numbers under the bottles mean? For a scoring system seems pretty complicated.
  7. Pierre Boulez - Le Marteau sans Maitre RIP Monsieur Boulez.
  8. Happy bday!!!
  9. Happy birthday!!!
  10. RIP to both
  11. Happy birthday, Jacob!!!
  12. Torpedo replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    This? This? This? These? or all of them? I think they're all very nice. If forced I think I'd get the black dial one.
  13. We wish you a happy birthday we wish you a happy birthday we wish you a happy birthday... And a happy new year! (should be sung with the music of "We wish you a Merry Christmas" Have a great one, Chris.
  14. Torpedo replied to swt61's topic in Off Topic
    Happy birthday!!!
  15. Merry Saturnalia!!!
  16. Torpedo replied to swt61's topic in Off Topic
    Happy birthday, Ken!!!
  17. Torpedo replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    Glad she likes it, it's a nice watch
  18. No matter how clever, beautiful or awesome is a lady, there's always a guy who's "bored" of her.
  19. This, but not always. If I check the forum on Tapatalk sometimes (very few ones) it asks me to fill again the login when browsing on Chrome.
  20. Torpedo replied to VPI's topic in Miscellaneous
    +1. On acoustic I like Martin and Yamaha, each one on its own price category, offer good sound, are well built and are nice to play. Epiphones for instance sound good and are affordable, but they're harder to play, perhaps not as a good first guitar as the Yamaha.
  21. Here it's the customs office through the mail service (which carries the delivery service once the parcel is in the country) who handles the taxes expenses. They usually confirm they have a parcel for you and ask for a payment receipt or an invoice, then they add the shipping cost and calculate the taxes and fees. Once you agree and wire payment, they delivery the goods. There are few cases, when the parcel is not very expensive or large, that they calculate the taxes so you pay them to the deliverer. I guess that each country would have its own procedures, it's possible that at some places it's EMS who acts as agent handling the import papers directly, then charging them to you, as Fedex or UPS would do. You're very likely to get better information if you contact your local EMS representatives.
  22. Get well soon, Mike. Damn stupid teeth
  23. I'm in Europe and have ordered goods from Japan several times. I've always used EMS, they're cheaper than Fedex and the like and they don't charge their own fees for clearing customs, but I've always had to pay duties, fees, fleet, VAT and other charges. In this country (Spain) the overall expense to import something from outside the EU is about 30% of the declared value (including shipping cost). So declared value, and what you can produce as a payment receipt, or invoice, are the key items to estimate your customs cost.
  24. I'm sorry for your ailment, Brent. Maybe you'd benefit of some PT at home. Those back exercises have helped me a lot.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.