Everything posted by Torpedo
-
Happy birthday Brent
Happy Birthday, Brent!!!! I wish you have a great one, like this biscuit
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
LOL, I loved those guys when they made music like this In this album
-
Happy birthday, Raffy!
Happy birthday!!!!
-
What are you EATING right now?
LOL Something you won't be eating tomorrow, I guess
-
RIP someone or another
Sorry for your loss, Brent. Condolences. He was way too young for this. RIP Sam.
-
Formula 1 Thread
This year the races are being a lot more fun. Not that any team can really defeat Mercedes unless their drivers crash one into the other but there's plenty of action behind them. Seb is a good driver when he has the best car, but when he doesn't he's more prone to loss his temper than other drivers. I don't like the way he comments on the radio when other pilots try to overtake him. He's not the mother queen. The problem in letting the engineers to do their job and freeing testing is that the expenses would increase, which not all teams can afford. We might be facing a competition with just 3 or 4 teams, which perhaps wouldn't be so fun.
- RIP someone or another
- Happy Birthday Pars!
- Watches
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
http://www.npr.org/2016/03/17/470807870/peter-frampton-tiny-desk-concert
-
Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
- And now what did you do TODAY?
Oh I thought you were going to decide killing both.- Happy Birthday Justin!
- Happy Birthday Token!
Belated Happy Birthday, Matt!- Happy Birthday Ari (nikongod)
Happy birthday, Ari!!- Looking for earbuds for running and niking under 250$
- Looking for earbuds for running and niking under 250$
- And now what did you do TODAY?
I'm at home enjoying a vacation day, which we took because today is Sol's birthday Planning some festivities for later.- Happy Birthday Shelly!
Happy birthday, Shelly!!! I hope the celebrations keep going on till Monday- Your recent music purchases
https://www.jpc.de/ http://www.arkivmusic.com/classical/main.jsp http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/- HAPPY BIRTHDAY PURK!
Happy birthday!!!- Videos
- Happy Birthday, Milos (n3rdling)!!!
Happy birthday, Milos!!!!- Happy Birthday Ryan (recstar24)
Happy birthday!!!!- CanLanta 2016 - 5/21/16
- And now what did you do TODAY?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.