Everything posted by n_maher
-
Post the last thing you bought!
I'm a big fan.
-
Want to upgrade my computer speakers (~$200)
Ok, given your budget I'd be shooting for a used set of A5s and avoid having to tether the Beta22 to that duty.
-
Want to upgrade my computer speakers (~$200)
How much space do you have Jack?
-
Will Apple sour?
They did a bit more than that, don't you think? 10 years after the practical introduction of mp3 players and from where I sit, which is a decidedly non-apple-fanboy position, there still isn't anything better than an iPod for 90% of portable mp3 use.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Huh. Got cutoff by some jackass while entering the parking lot to pick up dinner, heard a clunk on the floor of the passenger's seat. When I got out I looked over - there was the missing iPod. I went through the car thoroughly last night and again tonight, with a fricken flashlight both times and scoured the area under that seat. So I have no idea where it was, but I'm happy it found its way into the light again.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Became pretty certain that my iPod was either stolen from my desk at work or out of my car. It's been MIA since Wednesday. Ugh.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
- CES - Anyone else here?
Best of luck, Ethan.- Post the last thing you bought!
Canon S90 so I finally have a grab and go camera.- And now what did you do TODAY?
Over the last 2+ days I've spent 5+ hours on the phone with our tech folks only to have them break my machine worse than it was before. FML- slower forum
thread title edited because some days this thread provides a much needed laugh.- Do Transports Matter--or are bitses bitses?
What did I do now? (other than banning him both places)- Do Transports Matter--or are bitses bitses?
Off-topic, bye bye regal.- Happy Birthdays Looser101 and Knuckledragger!!
Happy Birthday to both of you!!- And now what did you do TODAY?
Good luck, Mike.- What did you do today?
And just for irony's sake my reply double-posted, despite only hitting reply once. (and yes, it stalled when I hit the button)- What did you do today?
Also because I've been trying to delete as many as I can. And we're looking into the problem, there's no easy explanation that can be found, yet.- slow forum
Santa's Slay (2005) - IMDb- V...Vee...Veee....Veeee...Veeeee...
Peter, I'm with you, when the hell did they air another 6 episodes? I guess I'll have to track them down and see if they managed to polish the turd enough that it's worth watching.- What did you do today?
Glad to hear you are bouncing back, Jacob. Unfortunately I'm in the opposite boat, yesterday's improvement was a plateau, still feel pretty crappy today.- Post the last thing you bought!
The reverse of this. Although I prefer vintage amplifier kits.- What are you listening to Part Two
Opeth - Ghost Reveries- What did you do today?
Frank: I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight. Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. You guys have a great time. College Student: A big day? Doing what? Frank: Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.- Google Android OS
Agreed. Mmmmm, cake.- Google Android OS
That's a worthless non-argument. Apple had the lead in doing things well, they no longer do. Your insistent need to hold onto a shitty way of doing things is pretty backwards. It'd be like saying you like BMW cars and therefore everything else is shit because it doesn't have the same dash. The newer Android phones are just as easy as an iOs device to figure out, I should know, I've used both for extended periods of time. Are they exactly the same, of course not. No, I'm not. It's the same on my wife's HTC Droid Incredible. And Dan, wait, what, so you're saying the easiest way to shut off the GPS is to shut off every function on the phone that uses a radio? What if you want to leave the phone and wifi on? Android is way ahead on lots of things that make the device more user friendly. - CES - Anyone else here?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.