Everything posted by n_maher
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
You can see that I did poke two holes in it to make sure it was done. And it was mighty tasty! Thanks and the first slice was taken warm with butter they way it should be. This will probably convince me to make lot more bread.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
They did the same thing to my wife last fall, Shelly, the night before the flight. It was a huge pain for her to get it changed especially since the surrounding time slot flights were very full. I wish you the best of luck. Me: made some homemade bread with Lily that we just used for lunch. It came out pretty good for the first loaf I've baked in years.
-
Head-Case Fantasy Football
Seems like a pretty bad week for most...
-
3" subwoofer - is it even worth it
If size matters (easy there Steve) I might look for a used Sunfire or something like that.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Bummer Haj. Probably not with the insurance claim unless you have a super low deductible or it was seriously pricey piece of glass.
- Steve Jobs has died...
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Sweet purchase, Birgir!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Congrats, I've got 25 years to go...
-
Ipod Touch / Iphone
Color me underwhelmed.
-
Part Sourcing Assistance/Advice Thread
Send me the old one, I'll have a go at fixing it.
-
Head-Case Fantasy Football
Ugh, what a mediocre week for my team ...
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Big congrats to you and your family.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
2x 36"x30" cabinets + 1x 24" corner cabinet for the laundry room which have now been installed.
-
Google Android OS
Droid Droid X HTC Incredible In Other news Woot has the Xoom for sale today.
-
Modifying Tube Socket Brackets
I might be convinced to mill a few brackets...
-
Happy Birthdays Wayne (Wmcmanus) and Ironbut!
X3
- And now what did you do TODAY?
-
Holy Crap! The New Stax Omega Looks fierce! (Stax SR-009)
ENVY
- Suggestions for monitors
-
Head-Case Fantasy Football
Given that Brady decided to throw picks instead of TD's in the second half I'm just happy to be making a game of it. And predictably the TE that I dropped this week would have scored me double digits and the one I picked up is a complete non-factor with 0 points.
-
Holy Crap! The New Stax Omega Looks fierce! (Stax SR-009)
I think you've got the price wrong on the BHSE, Tyll. If memory serves it's $5000. Edit - just checked, the $1248.75 is for a 1/4 deposit.
-
Running For St. Judes
Done. Best of luck, Karen!
-
Holy Crap! The New Stax Omega Looks fierce! (Stax SR-009)
Looks like a good day, assuming there's a beverage or 3 involved.
-
2010 Tunnel to Towers 5K Run (and now 2011!)
Done. Good on you, Dinny.
-
Happy Birthday, morphsci!
Happy Birthday, Jim!