Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

n_maher

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by n_maher

  1. Happy Birthday!
  2. actually, if you look closely its a ship-shipping ship (huge barge), shipping ship-shipping ships (two smaller barges), shipping shipping ships.
  3. The minute he cut me off I would have been on the phone to 911. Too many batshit crazy people out there.
  4. Belated Birthday wishes, Carl!
  5. Happy birthday, Peter!
  6. Happy Birthday!
  7. That was a great big pile of shit.
  8. Happy Birthday, Vicki!
  9. I'm leaning towards a gravel bike for my next purchase. Dedicated cross geometry seems generally to be on the uncomfortable/twitchy side although there are certainly exceptions to that. Which Giant are you eyeing, Chris?
  10. Agreed. I miss having time to go out and shoot like that.
  11. Oh he'll yes, NICE!
  12. I took a mental health day today. I hadn't been feeling well for a couple of days and didn't have much scheduled today so I decided that rather than get really sick I'd try to get some rest and take care of a few things around the house before the long weekend. I woke up feeling much better than yesterday and almost went to work. I'm glad I didn't. Time to go mail a few packages, one of which is overdue to be headed to Texas for experiments with maths.
  13. n_maher replied to boomana's topic in Off Topic
    Congrat, Vicki! There are sure to be ups and downs, as there are with any addition to a family, but I'm sure it'll be worth it.
  14. n_maher replied to boomana's topic in Off Topic
    The internets say 18-25lbs.
  15. Agnes Obel - Philharmonics
  16. This. Hopefully the worst case is delaying surgery until a more convenient time.
  17. n_maher replied to boomana's topic in Off Topic
    I second this.
  18. Still trying to conform, obviously.
  19. Have a great ride guys. It's rainy and crappy here today so no riding for me.
  20. I couldn't believe it the other day when I had the top open and you did not. :poke:
  21. I have a KGSS that could be made avaiable. It was made by some goofy dipshit with a fake company but I think it'd pass CE inspection.
  22. Cue up the bandwagon... Lorde - Pure Heroin Agnes Obel - Aventine So far I like both, a lot. It's been a long damn time since I've gotten much new music and I have forgotten how much fun the discovery is.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.