Everything posted by morphsci
-
New RSA amp...
I guess my expectations are too high. Not surprising.
-
New RSA amp...
No they don't. He simply takes the input for the tubes and grounds that. The signal does not go through the 6sN7 tube circuit. I love the rampant speculation in this thread. What other headphone site does that remind me of.
-
New RSA amp...
I think the direction of Billy's douchiness actually balances out the thread quite nicely and helps to ameliorate the -umptions.
-
Some New Phones
You may want to give the Senn HD-25 1 II a try using either a stock or balanced Senn 650 headphone cord. They can use any 6xx series cord (easier if you flip the earcups) so recabling isn't a real issue. They work well for me as a desk rig, plus they travel well. You can find them used in your price range, new they are around $300.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
I can probably help you out on that.
-
Custom Attenuator Curves
Bode and Nyquist Plots in Excel
-
Happy Birthday, Duggeh!
Hippity Birfday, Squire
-
New RSA amp...
And now you are omniscient too Sorry but it's getting old guys, please think up a new song and dance.
-
New RSA amp...
Sounds smart to me, as most people are too impatient to wait for one to come up for sale.
-
New RSA amp...
That would be my conclusion, but I did not ask directly.
-
New RSA amp...
According to Ray he did not voice it for the SR-007. He voiced it for the HE-90 and the Jade.
-
Buffalo32S DAC
I'm pretty sure he just means overshadows in terms of talk and hype, not in how it sounds or its capabilities.
-
New RSA amp...
Still think he should have gone with a different name as the A-10 is also known as the warthog.
-
New RSA amp...
There you go brandishing dangerous logic again.
-
Buffalo32S DAC
Yeah, I guess it should have read "who else"
-
New RSA amp...
- Buffalo32S DAC
So who is going to be building one of THESE new Buffalo DACS using the ESS ES9018 Sabre32 DAC Chip? This may just be the DAC I have been looking for as it can take PCM up to 32bits and 192kHz as well as DSD. This may just get me back into some DIY.- 2009 NCAA Tourney
Yeah, I figured that, I expected the game to be close. But now Syracuse is also gone- Post the last thing you bought!
$315 of medieval knights tickets.- Papa Monkey Wants a Rig--Seeking Advice
And when he does, look into a modded AKG K340. I know people talk about synergy, but this defines synergy. I have never heard my K340's sound better out of a single-ended amp.- Happy 39th Birthday Vince Vaughn
- 2009 NCAA Tourney
To me that was not an upset. I'm also looking for Syracuse to win.- Dell Inspiron Mini 9 as a Transport
J River Mediacenter The Media Center Version (V. 13.0) is about $40. Media Jukebox 12.0 is free. Go to the downloads page. ASIO4ALL can be downloaded here. You mustn't have looked very hard.- Papa Monkey Wants a Rig--Seeking Advice
D2000's with the stock cable do not have a warm sound signature, although when first deposited shit is quite warm.- HD800? Another rumor?
I was very happy with the meet we had in Champaign. It was about 50:50 newbies to old-fucks. Everyone was very courteous, and the discussions were actually interesting and did not revolve around the best $50 DAC that kills everything else in the universe. - Buffalo32S DAC
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.