Everything posted by grawk
-
Watches
It was the first time we've had all of anyone's posts nuked
-
Which Cooking Are You?
Thai basil seafood udon
- Head Case Motorsports
-
What are you EATING right now?
Not restaurant quality plating but yummy. Thai basil seafood
- CanLanta 2016 - 5/21/16
-
What are you EATING right now?
I like the morningstar blackbean burger
-
Watches
wait, the 3rd picture is a different watch. That's the one I like The planet ocean is nice, just not as compelling for me personally. I think I like the professional because it looks like the breitling steelfish, tho.
-
Watches
that's one of the better looking modern omegas
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
one of my all time favorites
- Head Case Motorsports
- Head Case Motorsports
-
What are you EATING right now?
I've been mostly vegetarian for 6 months. I've switched to pescatarian because I have been feeling a little low energy, and have meat on occasion but It's gone pretty well. I don't think hamburger is better than veggie burgers, except for the gas involved. I do think I feel better with beef or something comparable about once a week or so.
-
Blue Hawaii Special Edition
simple green, or one of the many cleaners made from orange oil.
- Watches
-
Happy birthday, Al!!!
- Which Cooking Are You?
I don't think that'd work right- Which Cooking Are You?
thai basil shrimp with udon- Which Cooking Are You?
someone with only a toaster oven- I would like to build a Solid State balanced amp. Recommendations please
no, that's batter- I would like to build a Solid State balanced amp. Recommendations please
good call, what happens in Texas stays in Texas.- I would like to build a Solid State balanced amp. Recommendations please
true that- I would like to build a Solid State balanced amp. Recommendations please
Yah!- Suggestion for balanced SS amp.
2 of the same thread on the same day? Read your responses in the other thread AND your welcome pm.- Coffee Drinkers? (or other hot beverages)
I don't know aged but I got 20 lbs of Sumatran from bodhi leaf 2 weeks ago.- RIP someone or another
You're a good man Tyll. - Which Cooking Are You?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.