Everything posted by grawk
-
Heroes
- What else should I get after liking Yankee Hotel Foxtrot?
all?- What else should I get after liking Yankee Hotel Foxtrot?
Wilco - A.M. Bottle Rockets Festus Uncle Tupelo Cindy Lee Berryhill - Straight Outa Marysville- October DC area meet
I booked the Skye Meeting Room at the marriott Residence Inn. PM me if you need my cell phone #.- Katie Melua- Pictures
You didn't receive them? I sent you a copy of "Meat" and a bag of cock-pops.- Katie Melua- Pictures
The supreme court just returned validating the ban penalty.- Answer a question with a picture
What is your favorite rodent?- Heroes
- Instant replay in Major League Baseball?
IMHO, baseball is a game of tradition and statistics. They shouldn't make changes to the rules that materially impact that. Human error is part of that.- House premiere episode $$$$ Spoilers
Don't blame me for the planet, I didn't suggest it- Answer a question with a picture
uni What's your favorite kind of sock?- Answer a question with a picture
Question 1: What's your favorite bond villain?- Answer a question with a picture
This is a chain-question type game. Answer the question with a picture, then post the next question. For example: What is your favorite football team? Answer:- House premiere episode $$$$ Spoilers
Well sure. I want free steak delivered every night, prepared expertly for less than the cost of pizza.- slow forum
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un_PjRXV5l8]YouTube - Tom Mabe funny phone call[/ame]- House premiere episode $$$$ Spoilers
The tivo hd still works with comcast.- Laptop Advice Needed
This was my favorite laptop ever:- Laptop Advice Needed
Lenovo does update less often, you just got lucky I actually want an 8" screen mac...- Laptop Advice Needed
I was just talking about the ever changing configurations. The value proposition for mac is the macbook + external display. But it helps to not be tied to "must have the best performance". I try to get as long as possible from my computer purchases, so I buy 1 generation old, and try and keep them for 2-4 years. I also value small way more than fast.- House premiere episode $$$$ Spoilers
She's not listed as part of the cast in imdb, so I'm guessing it was a short term cameo- Laptop Advice Needed
Welcome to the world of "you're not buying a mac"- House premiere episode $$$$ Spoilers
Tivo HD works for what you want. The cable companies don't give them away, you have to buy them from a retailer.- Is there a comprehensive source for beginer tube amp or hybrid users
Ouch, getting busted on by a newbie who can't read.- Funny computer cases
Reksy's computer- Tell me about remasters...
There's a meet saturday 2 miles from BWI airport - What else should I get after liking Yankee Hotel Foxtrot?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.