Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. it needed fire and cedar planks, but other than that it was good
  2. sous vide sockeye with rosemary
  3. Transformers
  4. Forcing the market increases it, because people have to get something.
  5. so you're saying increasing the market for external dacs is a bad thing?
  6. ebony penis extensions?
  7. grawk replied to OStewart's topic in Portable Audio
    I'd be ok with twice as thick, honestly.
  8. grawk replied to OStewart's topic in Portable Audio
    http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/9/27/13079192/oppo-ha-2se-dac-amp-iphone-7-headphones Now that I'm probably getting an iphone 7, there's a motivation to try an external dac for my iphone...
  9. it's way easier to delete the bookmark and leave it to the vultures.
  10. it doesn't get terrible, but it goes significantly off the rails.
  11. I was suggesting the "not a poor" version of that, Brent.
  12. just buy a new iphone, and transfer service over.
  13. stop soon
  14. Wait, did I just see Steve discourage a twink from eating bear?
  15. You must not be paying attention, he's been very clear on that.
  16. gay dudes get all the pussy
  17. if you have good stuff, why did you take a picture of the compost?
  18. In for the one that's not hopeless
  19. I generally do as well. It was a nice pairing tho.
  20. It starts very well
  21. I had a morningstar blackbean burger with dubliner cheddar and mustard
  22. Cowboy Junkies - Black Eyed Man
  23. I knew I liked corn dogs already
  24. fair corn dog and fresh squeezed lemonaid
  25. I went to the fair and had a corn dog, because of the discussion about fried food.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.