Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. With a bike, I'd really want about 4x that battery life so you don't get stuck somewhere for 9 hrs while it recharges
  2. it was definitely more of what the first season was, plus lots of Wachowski orgy montages
  3. Sense8 Christmas Special
  4. Etouffèe
  5. I wouldn't put beans in chili I was making for myself, or to be judged...
  6. daughter requires the beans. But it is all freshly ground spices.
  7. grawk replied to jp11801's topic in Meets
    No airport is particularly convenient to manhattan, but all 3 easily get you there via taxi.
  8. I don't see how they could improve over the other versions of animals, that wasn't an album begging for another remaster.
  9. Korean squid
  10. grawk replied to blessingx's topic in Music
    http://nerdist.com/this-foo-fighters-mash-up-made-the-band-say-f-yes/
  11. I wonder if the threat of the lawsuit has expired?
  12. grawk replied to Salt Peanuts's topic in Off Topic
    all correct people use Fahrenheit, celsius is crazy talk
  13. grawk replied to Salt Peanuts's topic in Off Topic
    -40 is the convergence point. -20C is a lot warmer than -20F
  14. grawk replied to Salt Peanuts's topic in Off Topic
    that snowman looks just like you
  15. Continued work setting up my new apartment
  16. there are roads in NC that have made me almost puke as the driver
  17. Fisting will be 20% easier too
  18. good call, I can do that
  19. Colin has one

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.