Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. Espresso roast beans in a French press won’t taste like espresso . But I’m sure it’ll be good.
  2. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    that's a very stark kitty
  3. Sriracha. And chipotle cheddar
  4. i don't know that he'd do better than the regular apple earbuds at that price range, if he's specifically excluding IEMs. Otherwise the KZs that brent recommended are pretty good, and $20.
  5. Software quit supporting auto join messages about 5 years ago
  6. grawk replied to Aimless1's topic in Off Topic
    that bike in sparkle blue is the bike my dad had when I was a kid. Very cool
  7. I'm tempted to mix boudin in with ground beef for a burger at some point.
  8. grawk replied to Aimless1's topic in Off Topic
    my dad used to own a vmax. Those were frightening. Super fast, amazingly shitty handling.
  9. Throes cables look like the normal iem cables used by Westone and others
  10. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    I like fluted with oyster
  11. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    that tudor gmt is awesome
  12. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    I have the bicolor version. I like it.
  13. the windmill Antonio is tilting out went away, he's not crazy
  14. I should ride this weekend
  15. Smoked burgers
  16. Brisket cheesiladas
  17. that looks awesome
  18. I found sweet corn in tn, and had to break in that particular use for my new grill...I also made chicken wings and burgers.
  19. Happy birthday. Hope life is treating you well.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.