Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. I have basically replaced my laptop with my iPad Pro. I didn’t replace my server or media editing machines with an iPad. Google docs is more than sufficient for my needs.
  2. I didn’t take pictures and it wasn’t an exciting adventure. It did take a day of tinkering to get full video acceleration but that’s because I installed Mojave and the tools aren’t finished for that yet. My video encoding time went from 8 hours per hour of video at 1080p to 20 minutes.
  3. I’m actually pretty happy with my back. Rx580/i7/nvme/16gb. It’s a beast.
  4. Of course it’s because I built my Hackintosh last week.
  5. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
  6. I have that whole series of shirts. I love them.
  7. I don’t torrent so no idea.
  8. I don't think it particularly matters if you update the os before or after you install the apps. You should definitely do a clean install, then have it migrate from the time machine backup, which is an option migration assistant will give you.
  9. you definitely need a "metal" compatible gpu accelerator to be able to go to mojave.
  10. I use mojave on my old macbook air. It works at least as well as sierra or high sierra.
  11. I use my ipad pro 90% of the time at home. Otherwise a current macbook air isn't a bad choice.
  12. sous vide sautéed shrimp and Japanese style zucchini
  13. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    Decided to try something different.
  14. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. oh snap, where's my passport
  16. that loooks amazing
  17. weird, last time I had fresh hatch chilis they were as hot as anything I'd voluntarily eat
  18. Twink Destroyer
  19. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    Got a new strap for my airman
  20. Sous vide prime sirloin finished in a wok with salt and pepper Zucchini sautéed with garlic sesame salt and pepper topped with sriracha
  21. read more, post less.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.