Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators

Everything posted by grawk

  1. grawk replied to shellylh's topic in Off Topic
    I'm leaning toward a DIY mattress with Leggett and Platt coils and felted wool pillow top.
  2. grawk replied to grawk's topic in Sports Talk
    Between the failings of the leafs and bolts, the reaction of the toronto media to the realization that even in the "new nhl" you have to have a defense has been fun to watch.
  3. I hope this year is as good for you as last year was!
  4. valerian steel
  5. Spoiler tags apparently don’t work in Tapatalk But it’s [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ]
  6. Sorry to hear that Jacob.
  7. grawk posted a topic in Sports Talk
    starting this Caps/Cans, game 3, Alex Ovechkin just landed a 3 punch knockout on Svechnikov. It was amazing. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. I went to the touring production of Spamalot. It was the perfect mix of old and new.
  9. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    a steel allergy is solidly something I didn't think was possible. Ah, nickel. How do you deal with the watch back?
  10. I miss New Orleans
  11. Happy belated. Cheers
  12. In Alaska during the summer, you would have to get to the DMV two hours before open to get in that day
  13. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    I’m liking my gator on the glycine.
  14. grawk replied to EdipisReks1's topic in Off Topic
    I've seen everything now: https://www.amazon.com/Sunny-Health-Fitness-Exercises-Motorized/dp/B07B9PSNFY?ref_=bl_dp_s_web_2601550011 a motorized stationary bike. Brent, it's the perfect bike for you.
  15. mostly the same
  16. thanks folks! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  17. I wouldn’t recommend buying more expensive beans than you can drink in 2 weeks but freezing them is the recommendation I’ve heard.
  18. Rewatching Witch Hunter Robin. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. I dunno if it’s interesting to you, but Izotope Trash 2 distortion is on sale right now: https://www.izotope.com/en/products/create-and-design/trash.html Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  20. I've had reasonably good luck with soundflower. It's a little finicky. Flowerbed is no more tho.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.