Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. I don't. I stream to it using home sharing (and soon the iCloud). I only really keep apps on it directly.
  2. I think 32 is a happy medium, but honestly, 16's worked pretty well for me.
  3. http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/10/06/insanely-great-20-minutes-on-phone-with-steve-jobs/
  4. as advertised being its the greatest headphone amp ever?
  5. The wired article was very good.
  6. grawk replied to Knuckledragger's topic in Off Topic
    love the bacon van gogh
  7. wow, nice
  8. yes
  9. http://www.oldbisbeeroasters.com/Indian-Mysore-Nuggets-p/indian.htm Mysore Nuggets, which are back in stock
  10. Bring a note from your doctor saying they're therapeutic
  11. I think this will be a much bigger upgrade than the 3gs was.
  12. my guess is the 5 will be out next summer
  13. I've gone with alka seltzer night time, it works pretty well.
  14. thats awesome Chris, now it's time to use up that stockpile of sleep you'd gotten over the last year. You won't get any this year...
  15. grawk replied to swt61's topic in Music
    steve, 3 words: cowboy junkies
  16. I'd go with the mid tier mini and upgrade everything instead. You can do 2 drives and the better processors and get the better video card.
  17. I never realized lyme's was sexually transmitted...
  18. I do agree it's pretty weak they don't let you use any drive in the imac, but maybe there are a lot of genius bar issues based on people replacing their hard drives on their own
  19. You've seen just how much samsung has done to clone apple everywhere, right? At some point, they have to protect their work.
  20. The very newest imacs require you use apple specific drives.
  21. with a hammer, duh
  22. http://store.apple.com/us_epp_124689/product/FC510LL/A?mco=MTkwMzU2NDg iMac 27" refurb for $1269. $340 more than the tbolt display...same display panel, but it's also a 3.2ghz imac...
  23. sazeracs are awfully nice
  24. call it a manhattan kansas
  25. Just spend the extra $450 and get the 27" imac, it does everything the tbolt display does, and it's a computer

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.