Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. I use aperture on my macbook air. But the delta between the two imacs he's talking about is really small.
  2. I really don't think the video card would make a noticeable difference, even with aperture. The SSD will make most of the difference.
  3. Then go with the other deal, and add the ssd. Plus, it includes 16gb of ram.
  4. I think they probably are, they're huge. That said, the delta is probably in favor of the apple refurb.
  5. dinny: http://www.expercom.com/product_detail.html?p=751318&o=1631,1637,1642,1646,1908,1912
  6. grawk replied to Knuckledragger's topic in Off Topic
    want
  7. La Gloria Cubana Wavell Maduro
  8. They do have a pretty good arrangement with intel. IBM got the sandy bridge xeons first, tho.
  9. Tri tips and chicken tenderloins
  10. I absolutely love those
  11. The new imac won't come out til Ivy Bridge is ready. And even then, there's no guarantee it's a huge advantage over the current sandy bridge. Especially since no one is really CPU bound anymore. Get the computer you need when you need it.
  12. grawk replied to Bcasey25raptor's topic in Off Topic
    not a good start. reread your welcome pm.
  13. There's always an eminent refresh
  14. Sometimes, sometimes not
  15. The pictures people are taking in the regular listening thread aren't good enough?
  16. So what you're really saying is the quality and desirability of apple's products result in their holding their value for a much longer period of time than similar products from other companies. I agree. I think it's because they're methodical with their updates, and pay attention to the details necessary to make a quality product.
  17. There is a kit to add a 2nd drive to the new imacs, so you could ADD an ssd...
  18. http://lifehacker.com/5694423/printopia-enables-ios+to+mac-airprint-support-hack+free-adds-virtual-printers
  19. I thought it was problematic with the current ones, because of the heat sensor
  20. grawk replied to Knuckledragger's topic in Off Topic
  21. grawk replied to Knuckledragger's topic in Off Topic
    my kids would do that
  22. http://solutions.weblite.ca/pdfocrx/ I haven't used it tho, I just spent 4 seconds with google.
  23. They don't let you use your phone while using the ipad for data, right. :b

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.