Everything posted by grawk
-
Coffee Drinkers? (or other hot beverages)
can't go wrong with any of them. I use my aeropress and french press regularly. The coffee they make is different from each other, but both good. Depends on your preferences.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
breaker is between all that and the systems, it's a safety thing
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Got up at 4am to drive in to work to power off half of one of my supercomputers so they could replace a breaker. For all the money spent in redundant components, we're still beholden to 50 year old power breakers.
-
Introducing: 2013 Head Case March Madness!!!
Gonzaga was the only team I cared about in the tournament. Guess I won't watch any games again this year.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
you did talisker stones jawbone cuban stuff?
-
HC Bike/Cycling Thread
Just a note Parris, you can fucking well say shit here.
-
Deals
I was wondering which of the free android games I "bought" today got me the free mp3 credit.
-
Watches
panatime.com has good straps for the money. Beyond that, it depends on what you're looking for. I paid $85 for an authentic caiman strap for my divers watch from a guy on the replica forum I participate on.
-
Watches
-
Building electrical problems - halp!
perhaps your head is vibrating?
- Makes me worry about Chesky
-
Deals
I paid for my own label, I need to push them to refund that
-
Deals
I don't acknowledge knowing that.
-
Deals
comparable replacement to me is 5 drive intelligent array, so newer synology, or drobo, etc.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
heh, thanks for doing that.
-
Deals
Same problem here. I asked for a replacement of the right item, I'll see what they say: Edit: They issued the RMA, which states the following: If Newegg no longer carries an item that is sent in for replacement, or if that item is simply out of stock, the item will be sent to our Back-Order RMA Department. You will be notified via email of two options: 1) Newegg can send you a comparable replacement item, or 2) Newegg can issue you a refund at the current market value of the product. A current-market-value refund may not exceed the original invoice price. If the item is returned within 30 days of the original invoice date, a full refund will be issued.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
I've only sold houses prior to the current mortgage crunch, but it always went really smoothly (using a realtor). That said, given that almost no one can get a mortgage these days, I'm sure it's painful. I would have listed my house ages ago if I thought there was any chance I could sell it without a short sale.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
You got to keep the earnest money, tho right?
-
Best cheap tablet?
ipad 1
-
HBDOTU
- Drobo 5D
yup, 1 protects against bad hardware, the other against bad users- Chi Town Hotel Assistance-- Please
sorry, john , yes I meant you.- Chi Town Hotel Assistance-- Please
i've stayed in chicago hotels a few times, but only on business trips, so the hotels were expensive, and I have no idea what they were near My experience with chicago is it doesn't really matter where you stay, as long as you can get downtown via the train. When I was in college I would go visit friends in downers grove, and take the train in, and just wander around town doing the ferris bueller tour of chicago.- Chi Town Hotel Assistance-- Please
have them stay at Jon's house- Koss ESP-950 Stax Recable
the problem was never with his workmanship - Drobo 5D
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.