Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. sometimes the ticket is worth it...
  2. There's no telling what the permissions are if you copied them from an NTFS partition. I'd run "repair permissions" against them. Or, from a terminal window, sudo chown -R yourusername /Volumes/drive, in addition to the chflags -R nouchg There have also been reports of problems with I believe western digital software that was bundled with some external drives, but I have no idea if that's what's impacting you. I've never seen your symptoms before.
  3. Are you using itunes? If not, and you're using some other server program, perhaps it's locked the files for it's use? If you're using itunes, just set the itunes directory to be the new drive, then import the music. I've never had that fail. If you're not doing things apple's way, then results obviously vary greatly, and you won't see a benefit to using apple's hardware.
  4. grawk replied to tyrion's topic in Off Topic
    happy birthday!
  5. He just joined here, too. heh, just noticed he's the post before me Definitely welcome, your album is awesome. Not just the fidelity (which is also awesome) but also the soul. I'm a big fan of real stereo recordings. I miss my old schoeps rig. I'm going to get some of those line audio mics (tho I'm trying to get one of the switchable mics).
  6. Suzannah makes a fantastic bourbon chocolate pecan pie.
  7. My turkey is out of the oven, and the turducken roll is in.
  8. good luck with that
  9. yah. he's getting my money for sure
  10. http://elswhr.co/projects/lumiere
  11. good to know
  12. my wife used to be a fencer, until I derailled that by dating her. She described it as chess at 90 miles an hour.
  13. i watched those tonight kanye is an arrogant asshole, and rogen and franco are funny as fuck
  14. grawk replied to SoulSyde's topic in Off Topic
    don't forget to read the welcome pm
  15. I'm not allowed to buy small things close to christmas, or my family gets annoyed. So basically, I don't get any new music in november or december.
  16. ooh, new the sounds, that's going on my list
  17. I have other headphones and speakers for sharing
  18. For me it was about comfort. Universal fit iems always got uncomfortable on long flights.
  19. (and you don't need a domestic warranty)
  20. or eat it
  21. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    yah, I have a few watches that are effectively useless. It's not an every day watch
  22. grawk replied to s1rrah's topic in Off Topic
    I took my gear to my car, and went and watched the show
  23. http://gizmodo.com/an-earthly-messenger-bag-that-looks-ready-for-a-space-w-1466691849
  24. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    http://www.tokyoflash.com/en/watches/kisai/rorschach/ Wow I want that watch.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.