Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. grawk replied to Salt Peanuts's topic in Off Topic
    I drove home through the proverbial "Wintery Mix" tonight, after working for 13 hrs. It was mostly snow, and through baltimore traffic, so filled with idiots. Luckily, I drive faster than they do, so I made it home. Also, it was 35, so the roads weren't slippery.
  2. None of those wires is big enough to let the bass out
  3. grawk replied to HiWire's topic in Headphones
    sorry, no, we don't need some unknown asshole wandering in off the street filling our threads with product ads. Spend a little time reading your welcome message, and the site, and thinking about if this is the place for you.
  4. dj mixing boards have certainly existed since before house music.
  5. My favorite saddle so far is still the selle turbo, tho I like my selle anatomica titanico a lot, too.
  6. except as currently implemented by existing governments?
  7. So you're suggesting the problematic diseases are better handled in countries with socialized medicine?
  8. Nope, saw several people in cosplay, but I take all my yellow fever pictures at otakon.
  9. What about something like a bamboo tablet for the pcb layout, and then whatever mouse/trackpad for the rest of the time?
  10. Went to dc to see the cherry blossoms
  11. I'm still pretty amazed by my 16/3 speed. It'd be cheaper if I didn't live in the boonies, but it's still fast enough I generally don't think it's the limit to what I'm doing. I don't do torrents tho.
  12. "no, it's pono"
  13. oh, my bad, I thought you were the one who'd made the initial inquiry. *nm*
  14. I have been binge watching Archer, and am almost done with season 4. Last night I watched the season opener for Game of Thrones.
  15. ok, so who gives a fuck then?
  16. why don't you buy one, and then listen, and let us know your thoughts on it.
  17. fried a turkey and had some friends over. no pictures this time. was tasty.
  18. When I smoke these days they're panatella variants, lanceros etc.
  19. bolivar royal coronas are one of my favorite cigars. I can't smoke them anymore because my tolerance for nicotine is way too low, tho
  20. good mix as always
  21. I love my emotivas
  22. Crawfish étouffée
  23. Happy Birthday!
  24. Seriously, he replied within 30 minutes of your most recent post. How was he to know that's when you picked to stop reposting every single prank you found? You've been here long enough that at some point you should have picked up at least a few of the social norms.
  25. try putting your phone on one side of your desk, and everything else on the other. I've found a couple of feet makes a huge difference

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.