Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dusty Chalk

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dusty Chalk

  1. x2
  2. I can has bedazzler?
  3. It's already turned to rain here. Curious to see what I'll wake up to.
  4. How is it? I love Fish era Marillion. Saw him play most? all? of Clutching at Straws, which was nice. Kind of weird that Volume C plays Misplaced Childhood kind of inside-out.
  5. Was following Terminator Chronicles & True Blood for a while, but got lost. Will be getting TrueBlood on BluRay when it comes out in ...March? May? I forget... May try to catch up with Terminator Chronicles on Hulu. Been more or less keeping up with Dollhouse on Hulu. Catching up with BSG on DVD (On Season 4). Oh, and I spend a lot of time watching my cat watching me.
  6. Gorgeous! The mountain's nice, too.
  7. No. Unless by "parallel universe", you mean the same one. (plugs his tantulus field into the charger)
  8. Black ebony heatsinks?
  9. No, you're both wrong. He's trying to pad his post count so that when he sells something, it won't seem like it's coming from a complete stranger.
  10. I bet your eyes don't make people go blind.
  11. Is that with the fit "as is", or holding them for a better fit?
  12. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Poor doggy. But amusing. My cat is about that stupid.
  13. Damnit, take pictures when you do shit like that. You ought to just have a flip recording while you work or something.
  14. Do you really think it's a good idea to post that -- admittedly hearsay -- illegal activity is transpiring? I doubt your friend/roommate would be too pleased. I know I'd never do that for you.
  15. Doesn't work like that -- SACD, digital is turned off. (Wouldn't be compatible anyway -- DSD vs. PCM. At least, not in the traditional digital transmission way, HDMI is something different.)
  16. Yello on random
  17. Damn, that looks great. Any chance I can get a 1280x1024? And in anticipation of my upcoming monitor, a 2560x1600?
  18. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    T.M.I.
  19. That's one of the great things about Ghost -- there's something for everyone. Has anyone checked out their DVD? It's highly experimental.
  20. I'm in a Steven Wilson phase right now. Re: Ambient: You should also check out Lustmord. thrice: I'm going to have to check that out myself.
  21. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    I'm guessing that's in California? Frisco, perhaps? Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.