Everything posted by Dusty Chalk
-
What did you do today?
I spent the day with relatives. I thought that was a myth?
-
Balancing Act
Part of "complicated" being "crowded", I believe. So whoever's doing the work has to work in much tighter quarters.
-
HTPC software?
Anyone here doing a Microsoft-based HTPC? Just curious what software you choose and why? Choices seem to be (from Engadget poll): ArcSoft TotalMedia Theater Corel WinDVD 9 PowerDVD 8 Ultra SlySoft AnyDVD HD Blu-Ray is a must, and HD-DVD would be nice, though I don't expect to use it (I have the capability, don't intend to track down the software, but if I see some for cheap and have the ability, why not?). Yes, I can google, and have, and will some more, but wouldn't mind hearing from the peanut gallery.
-
Team Audio-Technica Unite!
Damnit, I don't think I can learn to read Japanese in 1-2 hours.
- Team Audio-Technica Unite!
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush, Live
- Deals
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Sweet. Do report when you get it. That would be like the perfect coffee table book for me.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
(shrug) I just googled. I would presume it's fine. Your PC is probably more vulnerable than their site.
-
Deals
Well, that might be a deal, depends on the price -- you got a link?
-
What are you listening to Part Two
I'll probably go down and grab the iPod and put on the Penumbra disk in a minute -- RIYL Virgin Black, methinks.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Sakura Matsuri T-shirt, 3 dollars. I also saw this T-shirt...but it's intended for girls, they didn't have any in my size:
-
Deals
Yeah, that one. Not necessarily for me, but if anyone else wants to buy it, the link'd be helpful. So thanks!
-
slow forum
If I made something like that, people would go, "whoa, you made a Papier-m
-
Deals
I just tried the link -- it didn't work -- what link did you use?
-
Balancing Act
Did you mean: mixers?
-
Shooting in Binghamton
Reports were that he was packed for a standoff. I'm just glad he didn't last any longer than he did. Still...tragic.
-
Bookshelf speakers build
What about mounting it externally? Just in case you run out of room...
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Yeah, they definitely cranked it up a notch. I dig it, definitely. Oh, whoops, it just started up again I guess I'm going to have to listen to it again
-
slow forum
You're right, I didn't even see that far left one as being involved, but it comes whipping around pretty fast.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
The Gathering - The West Pole Later will be: Jan Garbarek, Rites Ephel Duath, Through My Dog's Eyes Ephel Duath, Painter's Palette
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Ah. And here I was thinking you were doing a classic troll.
-
Deals
It'll take a little digging -- they'll have a different shirt on the front page, you'll have to find it. I think it might be this, but confirm before you buy. Oh, and you might want to join now.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Oh, your 204th post in this thread. Yeah, I saw thing that sparked the whole discussion, didn't know what it was. Didn't know when I posted the comment, but I'm pretty sure Chris was right -- it's a golf club.
-
slow forum
The more I watch this, the more I'm convinced it's fake. Watch the door that hits him from behind, it burst before it even hits him, and it barely touches his butt. Which is hardly hard enough to break glass. Yes, there's the theory that it warps to the point of breaking, but it hardly warps at all, too. It almost looks like it's "blown" in classic Hollywood style, with the charges in the frame, part of which falls off.