Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dusty Chalk

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dusty Chalk

  1. You touch my ding ding dong... Seriously: what is the G for?
  2. At least they posted in the right thread.
  3. Nice trying to sneak that by us...
  4. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    That's awesome. I'm going to send that one to my ex, she hates squirrels, they're always eating seeds in her garden.
  5. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Dude's a fucking cat. And it's even cooler, because I just got finished watching this recently: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxF_EY4wW2U ...which is painful to watch beyond maybe 45 seconds or so. (It's basically a faceplant/assplant/elbowplant/kneeplant/fullbodyplant compilation.) Back to Danny -- someone needs to send him a picture of what is affectionately known to DC-ers as the "toilet bowl building" in Tysons Corner: ...I'd be curious what he'd do with it. (Does embedding flicker images work?)
  6. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    I got through about 15 seconds of that. And no, I've never heard of Fred before.
  7. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Fred? Fred who?
  8. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    You obviously have no eye for talent.
  9. Hey may have been confused -- there is supposed to be a corresponding receiver coming out soon, perhaps that was meant?
  10. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Fucking brilliant. "...on the sea..." / "that means the ocean"
  11. What about that one where you had to arrange mirrors and refractors to get light beams to their destination? I loved that one (though you can only play it once). Anyone remember what the name of that one was? I need to go replay it, to see if having done it once several months ago, I can do it again without getting stumped this time.
  12. You're trolling, right? Most of us haven't heard most of those amps.
  13. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Well yeah, that's pretty much a remix of it.
  14. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
  15. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Annotation overload: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIcfYxn0dK0 (Plus the insanity of U.N. Owen Was Her. I need more music like this.) Also:
  16. Yes, I know I have it backwards, but that's intentional -- and the question. Is there a way to modify the ER4s to give it ER4p capability? Say perhaps by splicing it above the resistor and having two plugs, one of 100 ohms, the other of 27 ohms? Or perhaps by putting a resistor in parallel instead of in series? (Not sure why you would do this, unless you really didn't want to throw away that resistor.) And then it would be what, 37 ohms, right? Yes, I am looking at Fitz' ad.
  17. In car: Lacuna Coil on random -- the new album fits right in with their other stuff, I don't see what all the hoopla is about. At work: Still on LotR At home: my cat purring
  18. Bananas, a couple bottles of wine, fruit cup, and two ultra-homogenized chocolate milks.
  19. I thought you meant the analog outputs, since the context was HDMI -- I assumed you meant digital transmission from the Oppo to the Integra. So what am I missing?
  20. Dusty Chalk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    "manual raid array". Software consists of "cp -r", or you can use the drag'n'drop interface on Windows or Mac.
  21. Oh. This is that "sarcasm" that doesn't convey so well on the internet thing, innit?
  22. Dusty Chalk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    I thought that was a FOTM that was over -- I thought people were into the NAS boxes these days? If you still need BlacX deals, I'll still put them up; I saw the other day that I, too, did not put up.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.