Everything posted by Dusty Chalk
-
Another WTF Tube Moment (Oil Damped Tubes)
It'd be cool if someone were to make it into a lava lamp. Now that's a case mod I'd want to see.
-
Another WTF Tube Moment (Oil Damped Tubes)
(while working at the computer): "Why do I have these repeated urges to eat French Fries?"
-
NJ meet
- slow forum
I've seen a similar video before, and seem to remember that they determined it was photoshopped. I don't remember the vertical bars in front, but the rest looks exactly as I remember it. Wonder if it's real.- Twisted Pear Buffalo DAC
(shudders)- My vinyl world is on hold...
Well, it's already been said, but "as-is" should be interpreted as "as-is at time of auction", not "as-is at time of receipt", so...I mean, if I sold something as is, then trashed the hell out of it before shipping, I think I'd still be held liable for the trashing, and a dishonest representation of the auction item.- Speaker Porn
LOL @ "I never loved you either, you Bastard!" -- I'm guessing the person listens to some pretty serene music...- textured spraypaints
Just run a dremel along the inside, and no-one will pay any attention to the outside.- Deals
Boy, that little bug with the freezing really hurt them, didn't it?- Speaker Porn
So...anyone looking for cheap speaker wire, I'm not sure it gets any cheaper than artificial bear poop.- Speaker Porn
- Post the last thing you bought!
- What are you listening to Part Two
Klaus Schulze, Royal Festival Hall -- just finished Volume I, just starting Volume II -- ambient synthetic electronic noodling of the highest caliber.- Deals
Newegg dropped the price on the refurb 120G iPod by a little bit more to US$199 -- that's note quite as good as the daily deal they had the other day, but it's still better than they had it yesterday, I think...seem to remember it was US$205...two-something, anyway...- slow forum
Doggy needs a $20 chew-toy?- slow forum
You know, these Heath Ledger stories still get to me.- What are you listening to Part Two
Placebo, two new tracks, "Battle for the Sun"/"For What It's Worth" -- I love these guys. This is so my kind of music. Need more like this.- McIntosh MCD500
It's in this month's Stereophile or TAS or something...- Happy Birthday Jinp6301
- What the hell are these?
I love the smell of napalm natural gas and bacon in the morning?- DNA (Donald North Audio) Headphone Amp
Very nice.- The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Nice.- What did you do today?
I got my fucking incremental backup utility working.- Grado HF-2 thread
Isn't "...thread" kind of redundant?- What did you do today?
Sympathies, Duggeh, I can relate. My last memory of my dad is not a pleasant one. - slow forum
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.