Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dusty Chalk

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dusty Chalk

  1. I didn't realize this was time limited (11d as of this writing), so thanks for the prompt the other day, @Knuckledragger. After I purchased it, it showed me another purchase I had made from 2011, so they have a pretty good memory! (Celldweller, by the way) Unrelated -- what was that ambient piece that was titled something like "Main Menu" or "DVD Menu" that was just the background music for the main menu? For some reason, it's been on my mind, I need to revisit it.
  2. I definitely prefer meatier bacon, but mostly just for cardiovascular health reasons. The pepper & mustard seed recipe sounds amazing though, I'd still WANT what you're cooking.
  3. ^ Epic! (virtual chest bump to @mikeymad) Unrelated: Been thinking about this one since last night:
  4. They’re better than Beats, but the comparison with JH13 is complete hyperbolic shilling. That reviewer must’ve been high on serotonin agonists.
  5. Yeah, thanks for trying it out. I look forward to your continued thoughts. I actually have the full suite of emulations from Arturia, including the CS-80, will have to get back into it. Just stuck playing with the Prophet 6 these days. The Prophet 6 has velocity and aftertouch, but the aftertouch is almost a plateau, like a soft step function, which therefore makes it not very expressive at all, so I hardly use it.
  6. How’s the aftertouch?
  7. Dude, I go through tarps by the truckload.
  8. ^Outstanding player, recording, and music! Me: Revisiting Full Circle, by Hælos.
  9. Because I plan to spend a lot of time there?
  10. Angelique Kidjo, Remain in Light https://tidal.com/album/88680968 Yes, that’s exactly what it sounds like.
  11. Tracey Ullman!
  12. Backgammon is not a drug!
  13. Thanks, now I'm going to have that Presidents of the United States of America song stuck in my head.
  14. https://green-carnation.bandcamp.com/album/light-of-day-day-of-darkness ...in anticipation of: https://green-carnation.bandcamp.com/album/last-day-of-darkness-audio-only
  15. Took my first vocal lesson.
  16. Why are you looking at the cheap ones?!? THIS IS HEAD-CASE!
  17. I have a wine rack that’s roughly 10x10, and my first thought was, “that’s not that big” before I realized, yours is 10 of mine. I feel so inferior. Mollydooker Paging @Hopstretch @Augsburger
  18. Dave and I use Cubase. Garageband is also suprisingly good if you have a Mac. But yes, ProTools is the professional default -- it's what all the pro studios use.
  19. https://www.twitch.tv/STIMULATE_nyc 808 Day streaming concert festival

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.