Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dusty Chalk

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dusty Chalk

  1. Google "comfy grado"? Are those the same things as what everyone refers to as the "comfy pads"? Someone else would need to confirm.
  2. Koyaanisqatsi soundtrack, complete version Wait, there's a DCC of ELO?
  3. Now that one is black enough for me.
  4. Hiromi was very satisfying. Back to the Schubert Mahler -- this is the arrangement for string orchestra by Mahler of Death and the Maiden, which is very nice.
  5. Jesus. New brakes? What do faulty brakes have to do with your car not being able to go? That should make it go moar fastr.
  6. Team Arcy Sparky's logo before we settled on the name.
  7. Elephant hunting is illegal in most countries, if not internationally. Even if it's assisted suicide. Not that I doubt your abilities, Elephas. You are super cool. Just Spritzer's motives.
  8. Awesome. The DAC manufacturers have your number, Dinny.
  9. I miss him. I hope he's alright. Two of the last things he posted were: that he was sick that he was famous Here's to hoping it's more of the latter than the former.
  10. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Yeezh.
  11. Relinquished -- I'm really in the mood for some Hiromi, so I'm putting Another Mind on: I never get tired of this story -- to those of you who aren't musicians, this is pretty much The Dream:
  12. Schubert/Mahler SACD on MD und G -- hey, did you know that the German word for someone who plays the bassoon is "Fagottist"?
  13. Thanks for the honest impressions TheSloth. And really nice succinct definition of "neutral", BTW.
  14. Headphile pads? Those look like Beyers. Although, then they shouldn't fit on a Grado. Please do post your reactions -- I am very curious.
  15. Quit offering blow jobs to fellas?
  16. Russian Ballet Suites on Pentatone SACD
  17. It would probably help if I had all mine in one place. I guess I should have put the word, "stack", in air quotes.
  18. My stack is 3x as big -- I should probably check it for duplicates. Which ones are you missing?
  19. Prokofiev: Lieutenant Kije Suite and Symphony No. 5, Paavo Jarvi & Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra, SACD
  20. Are you kidding? >50% of my listening is to pop/rock. If that's any consolation, since no-one takes me seriously. Now I've got Split Enz stuck in my head.
  21. Julia Fischer, Russian Violin Concertos, on SACD Hey, Jacob -- I found that Gil Shaham CD -- you still need it? FLAC?
  22. No, actually, I wasn't. I was talking to the Sandwich.
  23. x3 -- assume it's going to last 10 times as long as you expected it to. This is a really bad time to be looking for a job. That said, two (formerly unemployed) people I know just got jobs, so it's not impossible.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.