Everything posted by Dusty Chalk
-
Which Cooking Are You?
I did this recipe today, and for some reason, made me think of French toast. Mostly the crispy outside and the soft inside. But also the sweetness. AQNEI5o45uP6-hbhQdgA4t3CyC5TSsM4mUb4R6fdezLunPXr5cpA9q2Cbw8VikSymhKZ53KycFP0EreG1IWczYRdhd5PEawtLiL-94RjhbVqKQ.mp4
-
Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
She's a treasure. Every time I've seen her live, she's been great. First time was touring Life on a String, then the show right after 9/11 when she did effectively the same set as on the live album, Live in New York aka Live at Town Hall, and then once at the Birchmere where she had technical difficulties and she was STILL great. I actually just quoted the grits section of New Jersey Turnpike to a group of people from the South that were arguing for and against grits.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Indeed. I almost left off the indefinite article.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Used Gemini to fix and update my Ubuntu server. At one point, I had a great success, so I told it, "(party favour noise)", and it responded, "(confetti cannon fires)", LOL.
-
Why headphones are not going to save Hi-Fi
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2026/feb/18/hazardous-substances-headphones Well...fuck.
-
Happy Birthday Colin / cetoole!
Happy birthday, Colin! (party favour noise) 🥳
-
Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
I enjoyed watching this guy go apoplectic: Definitely microtonal.
-
Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
What a coincidence -- someone on Facebook asked where we first heard Kate Bush -- several of us answered the same: her appearance on SNL -- you say 'transfixed', I said 'mesmerizing':
-
Happy Birthday Steve!
Happy birthday! (party favour noise)
-
RIP someone or another
https://www.npr.org/2026/02/17/963124454/jesse-jackson-civil-rights-leader-rainbow-coalition-dies ☹️
-
Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
https://x.com/Fremond_/status/2022292369748508794?s=20https://x.com/Fremond_/status/2022292369748508794?s=20https://x.com/Fremond_/status/2022292369748508794?s=20- RIP someone or another
RIP to the 8 people in Tumbler Ridge, Canada, victims of a mass shooting- And now what did you do TODAY?
A Memento Mori for Skye was going to cost $450, so I went to Michaels, got a DIY kit, and did that myself this morning. It looks ghetto af, but it means everything to me. Then I took her up to animal control and "relinquished" her body to be communally cremated.- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- Cable Cutters
- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
Unrelated: This mashup is so smooth, just (chef's kiss) Throwing in Santana at the end just elevates it that much more.- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
I am smitten.- And now what did you do TODAY?
I just want to thank everyone who's contributed so far. I haven't posted an update yet because I've been overwhelmed. Thank you all, so so much!- RIP someone or another
RIP Brad Arnold (3 Doors Down)- Kitty Talk
I still got Kikik, and she's really stepping up. She understands the assignment.- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
Yorgos x Emma Stone x Squarespace- Kitty Talk
Bobby (the cat pictured in the beginning of this thread) was put down a year and a half ago. Skye (companion I got for Bobby in 2014) got sick the next month. I fed her through a feeding tube and saved her life. But not fully. She passed away a week ago. In my hands. I was heartbroken. She made this trilling sound -- like a pigeon cooing -- all the time, to get my attention. It was always very insistent. I heard it today. I started to respond (I make a version of that noise in response, to let her know, "I hear you."), but then I realized I will never hear that sound again from her. My heart broke all over again. RIP Skye (2014-2026)- And now what did you do TODAY?
Thank you, guys. If you all have any advice, I will admit I have no idea what I'm doing -- I'm all ears.- Happy Birthday Jeff!
Happy birthday! (party favour noise) - The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.