Everything posted by Dusty Chalk
-
Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
So intense...yet so cathartic...
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- RIP someone or another
A very belated condolences, Steve. I'm glad you got to talk to her, but wow, what timing. You've been really put through the ringer, lately. 😔- What are you listening to Part the Third
https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/八十八ヶ所巡礼/八+九/ New (?) 88kasyo junrei double album -- I recognize several of the tracks, probably because they were released as singles and I ate them up, but I'm still not sure (because language barrier, and they're weird anyway) if this is a compilation or entirely new music, but whatever, I'm loving it.- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- Happy Birthday Shelly!
Happy birthday! (party favour noise)- What are you listening to Part the Third
New Shriekback- The Live Music Thread
Mmm...that Prelude in C-sharp Minor is a personal favourite. I hope it was good.- Which Cooking Are You?
Sunday sauce style ghoul ash -- ground turkey and pork loin cubes for meat; mushrooms, beans, okra, carrots, onions for veggies, pizza sauce and rocoto pepper paste and spices to bring it all together. Meat, spices, oil, and eventually onions were seared in the bottom of a pot, then all of it was transferred to the slow cooker while I day drank. and...ah, shit, I forgot the celery...dagnabit...- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
Goddamn, this is still heartbreaking.- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
Congrats to your nephew -- that is, indeed, very cool.- Post what you're watching
As an enormous fan of Danny Elfman, I had to watch this through to the end: https://www.facebook.com/reel/483250727742271 I can hear it! The 60's / 70's retro stylings, especially in the orchestral version in the reel, it really brings it out.- Whisk[e]y-Case
Sad: https://www.thestreet.com/retail/popular-whiskey-brand-files-for-chapter-11-bankruptcy I found this particularly enraging: Scammers need to all unalive themselves.- What are you listening to Part the Third
One of my favourite experimental electro-ambient albums, Quique got the Redux treatment, so I've managed to listen to that once all the way through already, about to start round 2. https://seefeel.bandcamp.com/album/quique-redux-2025-remaster Tagging @Knuckledragger since I couldn't be arsed to double-post this in the ambient/IDM thread.- RIP someone or another
Condolences, Todd. My heart sincerely goes out to you.- What TV show are you watching now?
So...you pretend to solve murders.- What TV show are you watching now?
You solve murders?- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- Happy Birthday Doug!
Happy birthday! (party favour noise)- RIP someone or another
Condolences, Al, and FUCK CANCER!- What are you listening to Part the Third
This is great. Almost sounds like city pop. Thanks for posting it.- What are you listening to Part the Third
https://delightfullydepressing.mixlr.com/recordings/2745040?fbclid=IwY2xjawJTBq9leHRuA2FlbQIxMAABHXmZmBjbCON0lbUmCWLRARqrkVKmC-wvoqbIY1wK8OPa7YroNRPNokHrKg_aem_TJkl-baMb0tD5O3lrZfo9A- What are you listening to Part the Third
I listened to Rush 50 today, going back to Pete Namlook (ambient) in a minute. Took a detour first to listen to Bobby Rush's Rush Hour -- good ol' funk, very easy to listen to.- RIP someone or another
RIP former federal prosecutor Jessica Aber, US Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia -- a Biden appointee -- until January, when she stepped down to allow Trump to appoint his own. She was found dead a little less than 24 hours ago. Investigation is ongoing. She was 43.- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
- RIP someone or another
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.