Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dusty Chalk

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dusty Chalk

  1. That would be too bad. I hope this is an exception (I'm not going to say I hope you're wrong, because your analysis seems correct).
  2. Well, you could always try a Magnepan, instead.
  3. CostCo sells Martin Logan
  4. Dusty Chalk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Suggestions
    Never mind, it's only a problem with Helios Multi. Procedures to change avatar in Helios Multi: 1 - Change theme to forum default 2 - Change avatar 3 - Change theme back to Helios Multi
  5. Dusty Chalk posted a topic in Suggestions
    I recommend that people should be able to change their own avatar. I can't seem to be able to do that. I don't want to be stuck with this stupid llama forever.
  6. Awesome! Duct Tape -- the new wood. But then people are going to start comparing duct tapes. "...I got this NOS Hechinger's duct tape -- it's not just rebranded 3M, they had it made special -- slightly thinner, so it doesn't absorb as much, which is just what you want with a good driver like that..."
  7. What current production Audio Technica headphones are closest in sonic signature to the leatherhead? Basically: a nice extended frequency response in both bass and high frequencies, no weird humps or lumps (at least, not extremely so); closed; smooth in the midrange, really smoov. ATH-W5000? I missed the boat on the leatherhead, and am regretting it. Yes, I could buy used, but in the meantime...
  8. Sex

    Dusty Chalk replied to aerius's topic in Off Topic
    The sheep option was included (right there at the end).
  9. Actually, it's quite common, during an accident in which one vehicle rear-ends the other, for the rear vehicle to be totalled, and for the front vehicle to be fine. Both cars are in the process of braking, which lowers their fronts and raises their backs, impacting the rear car's most damageable portion (the radiator area) with the front car's most defended portion (bumper).
  10. Sex

    Dusty Chalk replied to aerius's topic in Off Topic
    What do waffles have to do with sex? Sorry, hippy, I don't swing that way.
  11. Unholy carp! I don't think even Hirsch has that many...
  12. Sex

    Dusty Chalk replied to aerius's topic in Off Topic
    This poll is biased.
  13. Fugly means fucking ugly, wherein fucking is used as a predicate adjective adding emphasis. Bug-ugly means ugly as a bug. I have no idea what bug-ugly-fugly means, other than really really ugly.
  14. No, actually I was referring to Cartman. Unless you mean that Cartman was calling you a dick.
  15. Dusty Chalk replied to Yikes's topic in Off Topic
    I thought it was akwok as seen through beer goggles.
  16. God-DAMN, those are some bug-ugly-fugly dogs. "Thyroid" Oscar is the least offensive of the bunch. Sorta like watching M*A*S*H when there's nothing else on.
  17. No, but that is one fugly dog.
  18. helios multi. On sh.tv, I like Darth Vader more than Black Gold.
  19. vinyl records are made and [url= (those of us who hang out at sh.tv can ignore -- it's the same ones he posted) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poGTK5CSENY&mode=related&search= -- music video by Karl Bartos This is how I picture the head-case logo -- look at the guys in the audience, something simplified like that. Just like the main character, except with outlines on the arms. And wearing headphones. And a straightjacket. In the shape of a pretzel. Godamn, I wish I knew how to do graphics.
  20. Time to get new equipment.
  21. Thank you. And thank you Todd.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.