Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dusty Chalk

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dusty Chalk

  1. Way too much cat-hating in this thread, guys, can you tone it down a bit, please? I don't mind a good joke, but you're just talking violence, and that ain't funny. I'm saying this as a member, not as a mod. It's just turning my stomach is all.
  2. It was a judgement call. And yes...er...I mean, "fuck yes, you fucking fuck".
  3. Part of the problem is they keep getting distracted reading everyones' private messages.
  4. I disagree -- by picking a damaging time (to the public, not to themselves -- it will always be damaging to themselves to go without work), it puts them in a better bargaining position.
  5. Er...no. We allow sarcasm, encourage it, even, but it is by no means a requirement. Some people have even been known to get carried away with the sarcasm.
  6. Thanks, Billy.
  7. I agree -- it should be the choice of the consumer whether or not they want to put with that. Personally, I am of the camp that they are worth it, but I also understand for example, Marc's frustration, since he's having other issues in addition to the wait time. I also agree that Mikhail can do a better job of estimating delivery times and following up, and should try to improve in that area -- and that doesn't mean build them faster (although that'd be nice, too), it means estimating less optimistically. I know from the marketer's perspective, that one might worry about losing business if the estimates are too long, but look at what's happened due to disappointment -- lost business. There are phone calls he'll probably never get because of some of the discussion here.
  8. Pretty much. Maybe it's intended to "kindle" the desire to read that way?
  9. I meant the ES7's, but I think I just realized those are the mirror-finished ones. And: they should be shipping this week.
  10. Technically, the member table took a week to rebuild, even if this is the first table after that. Not looking good. And yes, it could mean that, if what they're doing is trying to do is recover the data from raw database partitions. Yeezh. That's about all I can say. Yeezh.
  11. I think he means they're trying to avoid homework and such.
  12. Check out audiokarma.org -- they're all about reconing/raccooning. Definitely recone.
  13. Actually, it's just the opposite -- they're trying to keep up the headphone faith hobby alive while head-fi is in limbo/in a coma/tits-up/down the pooper/whathaveyou.
  14. They were probably left out for someone who had paid for them. You probably inadvertantly stole them.
  15. Oh, c'mon, Jacob took a picture of his feet, ferpete'ssake...
  16. Custom? So words like "asshat" and "assfacehole" have their own special indices?
  17. Is it still available? I thought you could only get it on the used market.
  18. Yeah, I'd give it a listen. Their CostCo system @ US$129 (? I think ?) -- even without the tubes -- is a steal. Best entry level shelf system I've heard, plus you get ribbon tweeters.
  19. Tosser. I've got two words for you*: V-neck. * ...well, one and a half. Sort of.
  20. Yeah, if I recall correctly, you posted a different angle of your avatar (who happens to be a porn star). Definitely temp-ban-worthy.
  21. Einsturzende Neubauten, "Sabrina" (or perhaps "Alles", since I can't find "Sabrina" on skreemr.com).

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.