Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dusty Chalk

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dusty Chalk

  1. Dusty Chalk replied to tkam's topic in Off Topic
    I'd get a rescue.
  2. Open-office.org will get you around the Office files problem. There's dozens of ways to get your files out of iTunes. Pictures are a snap. What format are your research projects? Oh, wait, it doesn't matter (see sentence #1). What is Note-One? If you take out your hard drive and put it in an external case for $14.99 or whatever, you could probably experiment as it is. That said, linux is not for everyone. But if you're technically savvy at all, it's worth trying. You can create one of those non-destructive bootable DVD's and try it. And just think -- the bootable version runs from memory, a true install will be faster.
  3. No, not yet, not any time soon, neither -- I need to pay for a pair of PS-1's first. Hopefully they won't go out of print between now and when I can afford them again.
  4. Actually, I think the photos look really good. I like how it looks dwarfed by freakin' everything.
  5. Game. Set. Match.
  6. I don't believe you. (folds arms)
  7. Oliver Lieb, huh? I love his stuff. LSG's In Too Deep is probably my favourite. I can listen to "I'm Not Existing" repeatedly, put it on one of my compilibations, once.
  8. No, those are AKG's -- and it looks like a display (see light thingy on left), not a personal collection. I call BS.
  9. Dusty Chalk replied to grawk's topic in Off Topic
    Arundel Mills, huh? I was just there...I better warn my sister (she's staying at the Residence Inn there). Whereabouts did you park?
  10. Don't be sorry, people are entitled to their contrary opinion...even if they're wrong.
  11. I am waiting. How do you feel about is the writing strike over?
  12. For some reason when I do this, I get a "thunder break".
  13. At which point it hung up, and I didn't feel like waiting around...no, wait, it's back:
  14. I don't know, I kind of enjoyed these two parts of the exchange: ...or maybe he she or it just likes my polite way of speaking. Next time, try asking it to please fuck off.
  15. I will refrain from commenting further until I see the movie for myself. But yes, I've heard it's stupid.
  16. I split this into a separate topic. In my last conversation, iGod asked if I had any conditions s/he should know about, so I went with "spaz". After some verbal sparring, s/he asked if I could collect social security for that. Alas, no, but I lollered.
  17. Yeah, frostbite is the least of your problems. Highly localized blood pressure gradients would be my major concern.
  18. Oh, and I'm a big boy fan of bass.
  19. Vacuum conducts radiant heat just fine. Just not conductive or convective. I obviously haven't seen the movie. But I've heard that it gets all Event Horizon later, so suspend your disbelief.
  20. A pair of these: Rock on.
  21. Dusty Chalk replied to deepak's topic in Off Topic

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.