Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dusty Chalk

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dusty Chalk

  1. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    The Han Solo Affair -- for those of you with a Warner Bros./Keystone Cops/whatever mind.
  2. Artist: Jethro Tull Album: Songs from the Wood Song: "Hunting Girl" Lyric: She took this simple man's downfall in hand; I raised the flag that she unfurled. Rules: Screw them. Song: "Pussywillow" Lyric: Pussywillow --- down fur-lined avenue brushing the sleep from her young woman eyes. Runs for the train --- see, eight o'clock's coming cutting dreams down to size again. Pussywillow --- down fur-lined avenue brushing the sleep from her young woman eyes. Runs from the train. Hear her typewriter humming cutting dreams down to size again. Rules: Screw them, yet again.
  3. Well, then what were you planning on using as a source? Just use the analog input.
  4. Oh, another kickin' topping for popcorn: Old Bay seasoning.
  5. No, don't, just get something else. The target market is for people who want to use it straight out of the USB. I think.
  6. That's probably my single favorite moment in the entire series. He goes from happy to hurt to angry, and they do it without beating you over the head with it.
  7. Microwave -- Bearitos: I prefer the salt-free kind, they also have lightly salted. If you want the kind with butter flavor or more-than-lightly salted, I'd go with Newman's Own. But the best popcorn is Orville Redenbacher, air-popped. You can also salt/butter/cheese/caramel/cinnamon/sugar/pbj/whatever to taste.
  8. I'd say just get a cheap refurb from Microcenter for US$299, and use it as a firewall.
  9. I was going to ask if it was Tuckerman, thanks for answering in advance.
  10. In answer to the original question: quite possibly yes. Actual conversation (paraphrased and made more coherent): Me: I want you to look at these shoes, and I want them to disappear. I want them to hurt your eyes. I want the light from behind the shoes to bend around the shoes. That's how black I want these shoes to be. Clerk: You need to see these suede ones...
  11. They needed to have done a purple.
  12. It's supposed to turn to rain by 4, though. Oh, well, I can watch it for the next couple hours.
  13. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Yeezh. (shudders)
  14. Dude. Fucking spoilers, you fucking fuck.
  15. Sounds like impedance might be a factor.
  16. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
  17. Dusty Chalk replied to deepak's topic in Off Topic
    You do realize that those of you who are in favor of suicide could have the same said towards you? I'm not saying it, I won't sink that low, but I'm just pointing out the irony of your verbage.
  18. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Apparently, Ryan Adams has started posting on YouTube.
  19. Dusty Chalk replied to deepak's topic in Off Topic
    Oh, yeah, that's scientifically valid.
  20. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    As seen from Google Earth:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.