Everything posted by Grahame
-
The Live Music Thread
-
The Live Music Thread
-
What are you EATING right now?
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- What are you listening to Part the Third
80's flashback time then And maybe an excuse to rewatch a Gregory's Girl- And now what did you do TODAY?
Let us know what it tastes like.- The Live Music Thread
Joined the aesthetes of Ross to see "Eos Ensemble: Pastorale in the Redwoods Bask in the dappled light of our rustic Redwood Amphitheater to the sounds of a string trio joined by flute and harp in this program of chamber music with renowned local musicians." A very pleasant way to spend a summer evening- And now what did you do TODAY?
Indeed. Before. During. After. The King Mountain Loop is something special. https://www.parks.marincounty.org/parkspreserves/preserves/king-mountain And on a good day you can see Mt Tam, San Quentin And the San Francisco Skyline from the trail. Or if you are a recent PowerBall winner ... http://www.kingmountainestate.com/ https://www.sfchronicle.com/realestate/article/140-acres-in-Marin-County-once-owned-by-Genentech-16019916.php- Ye Macce Threade
Don't forget your security updates! https://www.theverge.com/2022/8/18/23312255/iphone-ios-macos-security-update-15-6-1- And now what did you do TODAY?
So you'll drink to that? As will we all. Cheers to 20KiloDay Mikey, Or 10TonDay Mikey in freedom units.- What are you EATING right now?
- What are you EATING right now?
- What are you EATING right now?
No-wait Deck Porky Goodness* *pork loin with home made apple "sauce", sweet potatoes, peas and broccoli- What are you reading now?
Another 80's reader here. It was recommended by a colleague in the 80's - unsurprising given it's best seller status. I also enjoyed, and recall thinking at the time, "Wow, what a guy!". Now that I am older / wiser / more cynical, and having read / been exposed to other "magical CEO" autobiographies, I wonder if they don't suffer from self-selection / survivorship bias "I took this bold course of action, and it worked great, it must be down to me" Given the imperative that "something must be done" I can understand the bias to action, although now I might view the lack of control groups - A/B testing - Blue Green Deployments differently Maybe I'm not cut out to be a CEO, and just lack Vision, and am insufficiently Bold / Courageous. In the same way politicians that are agile / adaptable / change their opinions based on the latest evidence (evidenced based reasoning?) are seen as "flip-floppers" Maybe I just need access to the Three envelopes / letters. https://kevinkruse.com/the-ceo-and-the-three-envelopes/- RIP someone or another
R.I.P The luminous Olivia Newton-John https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-62472100 and a live tributes timeline ? https://www.bbc.com/news/live/entertainment-arts-62470505 https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/music-news/olivia-newton-john-dead-grease-1235194880/ https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/08/arts/olivia-newton-john-dead.html https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/olivia-newton-john-dead-obituary-1235123935/ https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/music-news/olivia-newton-john-dead-grease-1235194880/ R.I.P Olivia- Westworld
- What are you EATING right now?
Tasty Chocolate Tahini Crunch bars and fruits, with the Brits. Accompanied by the smooth jazz stylings of these young whippersnappers- Which Cooking Are You?
Maybe Steve could move there to "fluff"/boost the average?- Which Cooking Are You?
So you say.- What are you EATING right now?
And dessert* * It would appear that the diminutive of pudding is now forever out of bounds to avoid confusion. Especially during lazy bear week.- What are you EATING right now?
- The Live Music Thread
Say, didn't we see this band in Golden Gate Park? Why yes, yes we did see Wreckless Strangers. But without the "modern parenting" that is the fashion in San Anselmo Bless.- What are you reading now?
So "American" Reading?- What are you EATING right now?
- What are you listening to Part the Third
or for the purists ... indeed. How deep does the smooth rabbit hole go? all the way to The Danger Zone? that crazy talk sounds like what a fool believes. - What are you listening to Part the Third
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.