Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grahame

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Grahame

  1. Joanne said she can replicate this at home (other than The Ivy part) Can confirm. $5.99 https://www.worldmarket.com/product/marmite.do locally https://stores.worldmarket.com/ca/greenbrae/2040-redwood-highway.html
  2. Meanwhile ... http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/luther/news/a830572/luther-series-5-idris-elba-returns-four-new-episodes/
  3. Grahame replied to Edwood's topic in TV
    He's not dead, yet https://drivetribe.com/p/aKm2XPlnT_i1GSSjAfONtw?iid=Lbe6OB-SSV6kxD3rO2P70w
  4. Grahame replied to Edwood's topic in TV
    Meanwhile, oops ... Thankfully, Richard Hammond is OK (fractured knee aside), although how do you set an electric car on fire? http://jalopnik.com/richard-hammond-airlifted-after-terrifying-crash-during-1795985170
  5. Under all the hollandaise, there are Dungeness Crab and Avocado Benedicts And cornbread
  6. Costco $70 https://m.costco.com/Tramontina-3-piece-Induction-Cooking-System.product.100319914.html Sweet home recs http://m.thesweethome.com/reviews/best-portable-induction-cooktop/
  7. Grammar strict police?
  8. Super Duper Burger, for Brian, *sigh*
  9. He told The Sun from hospital: “They had these long knives and started shouting about Allah. Then it was, ‘Islam, Islam, Islam’. “Like an idiot I shouted back at them. I thought, ‘I need to take the p*** (piss) out of these b******s (bastards)’.” “I took a few steps towards them and said, ‘F***(fuck) you, I’m Millwall’. So they started attacking me. “I didn’t think of my safety at the time. I’d had four or five pints — nothing major. “I can handle myself. But I was out with an old person and it was out of order. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-bridge-terror-attack-fk-fuck-you-im-millwall-hero-roy-larner-football-fan-lion-of-london-a7775246.html https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3731817/defiant-battlecry-of-hero-footie-fan-hailed-the-lion-of-london-bridge-after-single-handedly-fighting-machete-terror-trio-with-bare-fists/ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4575570/Millwall-fan-tells-fought-London-Bridge-terrorists.html https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3738730/hero-millwall-fan-reveals-his-injuries-to-the-sun-after-he-stopped-london-bridge-jihadis-attacking-women-and-children-in-restaurant/ Millwall background .. https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/millwall-once-or-twice-a-season-the-old-violent-myth-takes-hold-8573958.html https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwall_Bushwackers
  10. A tasty Cornish Pasty, at home
  11. Last Breakfast/Brunch of the trip and it did not disappoint
  12. Quicker or Faster? δv/δt or Vmax? And yet the quickest car was the least fun. I'm glad they took your advice and decided not to make such a worthless comparison /s
  13. Passion fruit sorbet and double chocolate
  14. Rest, shop, play, Steve?
  15. Had a brief respite from man's inhumanity to man by taking a walk among the giant Sequoia's in Calaveras Big Tree State Park.
  16. Burger with predictable toppings, Salmon salad, @ The Standard Pour.
  17. Afternoon Tea, in Columbia, CA @ There was Tea Apricot Scone with Strawberry Jam and Cream Sandwiches And to finish, Chocolate Torte Because Joanne got to enjoy some Port Tasting in Murphys, I was allowed some Raspberry Sorbet and Blackcurrant Ice Cream
  18. Congrat on the brownie points for the Peloton, what a caring husband you are . Unsurprisingly there is a dedicated e-bike shop in Marin (conveniently close to the Marin Brewing Company) They should be able to get you something appropriate to your needs http://newwheel.net/the-new-wheel-marin'>http://newwheel.net/the-new-wheel-marin http://newwheel.net/
  19. Fish and (far too many) chips, Flank steak salad
  20. Correct. The Tea and Latte weren't bad either.
  21. Double Berry scone From
  22. This would be your most local bike shop http://www.villagepeddler.com/?fullsite=true But there are many in Marin, and I have heard differing tales on staff attitude, so try them all and see which one is "you"
  23. Stretch, since this is Marin, and you. https://www.pelotoncycle.com/ They Have a showroom (same mall as the Tesla one) nearby, where you can check out the "goods" https://www.pelotoncycle.com/showrooms/corte-madera
  24. Bacon wrapped pork loin
  25. Al fresco fish and chip precursors

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.